997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Forced to Sell!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
I don't know, perhaps if you asked Ken nicely then he might sell, I mean tell you that he has one or not.

I spoke to Stacy, he is looking for a winter project, buy a used kit and maybe he will install it for you this winter!

Stacy tried to get me to buy it from I think Ken. So question is still out if Ken really does have one. Stacy said he might know someone that might be selling it. Honestly I think that this is a conspiracy 2 get me to buy one. I think stacy's car is not real and my wife is setting me up................ showing me these images of cars (Stacy's) to see if I will mod with out her knowing. Ken is probably one of her friends saying " I might have the charger and I might not" and Ed is throwing the bait saying " Want some candy little boy?"

Old 08-27-2009, 05:42 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Your right Jim, we have 6000 posts between us to play a joke on you!

I think that Stacy has a picture beside mine when we met up with Ken. I didn't believe the car was real until I tapped it with my key (sorry about the small scratch Stacy!). It is real, Ken has a charger...from what I am told, it might be for sale for the right $, that you have to ask Ken about.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:53 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
To add a little FUEL to the FIRE......JIM same offer to you......!

You buy Ken's charger(and only Ken's) and I will install it for FREE......just get that heap(car) to me,LOL!!!
Oh and lets install some of my sideskirts and rear spats while it is here too!
Pay for parts/paint...my time will be free,LOL!
BOOOYAHHH!

IS that 'REAL' enough for ya' Jim....

Lets do this!

Stacy

Old 08-27-2009, 07:51 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
You guys r out of f_ckin minds. Do u know how much it would cost 2 send my car 2 u from NY I really wish u were closer, and I might take u up on it. I know if Ed was selling the charger , it would probably show up at my house as a alternator or somethin. He has been known 2 really MIS REPRESENT his 4 sale items. I often follow the threads and dont understand how u can befriend him

Old 08-27-2009, 08:02 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Don't ship it, drive it and fly back home. Your savings in (Stacy's) labor will more than pay your gas and air fare.

I do have a charger, but Stacy and Ed keep telling me to put it on my car rather than sell it. Here's a shot of the 2 culprits and their cars. Note how Ed is admiring his own car and not Stacy's! (not that Ed's car isn't very admirable too of course).

If I had a C2S with less remaining warranty, I'd probably take up Stacy's offer in a heartbeat. We all know what a crazy perfectionist and workaholic he is when it comes to cars.

Last edited by keninirvine; 05-18-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
I realize I'm a little late to the party, but the drive from Atlanta to Canada for Stacy to install Ken's SC in my car is rather alluring this time of year. Or, Stacy, you might prefer a few days in Atlanta.
CATTMAN

Old 08-27-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Cattman
I realize I'm a little late to the party, but the drive from Atlanta to Canada for Stacy to install Ken's SC in my car is rather alluring this time of year. Or, Stacy, you might prefer a few days in Atlanta.
CATTMAN
Catt,

I say split the cost 2 get his ***** *** here and have him do both cars

Old 08-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Don't ship it, drive it and fly back home. Your savings in (Stacy's) labor will more than pay your gas and air fare.

I do have a charger, but Stacy and Ed keep telling me to put it on my car rather than sell it. Here's a shot of the 2 culprits and their cars. Note how Ed is admiring his own car and not Stacy's! (not that Ed's car isn't very admirable too of course).

If I had a C2S with less remaining warranty, I'd probably take up Stacy's offer in a heartbeat. We all know what a crazy perfectionist and workaholic he is when it comes to cars.

I realize who Stacy is (lack of hair) , but who is the other guy Ed or Ken? Its ok Stacy, i have no hair....bald f_ckin dingy

jim

Old 08-27-2009, 09:09 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
I realize who Stacy is (lack of hair) , but who is the other guy Ed or Ken? Its ok Stacy, i have no hair....bald f_ckin dingy

jim
I have less hair than Stacy. As I said, note how Ed was admiring his car. I took the photo earlier this summer.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:13 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !

jim
WOW Your price just went up for an install...SHEEESH!
A smart guy would have lied and gave compliments Jim,even IF they were lies!
A better approach would have been boy Stacy you have a wonderful forehead...Not a lie,LOL!!!

Stacy

Old 08-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Cattman
CATTMAN
You know almost tempting as well...problem is it is nice to have time to do it...not a rush job!
Also the right tools on hand helps....most of my time was spent running for things that I needed to do the install..
I was just looking for something to do to kill a winter here...not a weekend of abuse,LOL!

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 08-27-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:45 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
You guys r out of f_ckin minds. Do u know how much it would cost 2 send my car 2 u from NY I really wish u were closer, and I might take u up on it. I know if Ed was selling the charger , it would probably show up at my house as a alternator or somethin. He has been known 2 really MIS REPRESENT his 4 sale items. I often follow the threads and dont understand how u can befriend him
Holy $hit Jim, that thread has been dead for a long time! Read thelast few posts and you will see the truth, I was using it for an opportunity to see who the real a$$es on this forum are, and most of the are gone. I sold exactly what I said I was selling, and if the guy buying it wasn't so aggressive during the phone call I had with him I probably would have helped him out. I haven't sold anything on this forum since due to the bad experience.

As for the SC and an alternator, the are both round, are driven by the engine via a belt, and both produce power...wanna buy one

Old 08-27-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine

Ken, is this a let's get Ed for making Stacy sell his car thread?

I was looking for stone chips, in one of my many attempts to get Stacy to track his car!

Stacy, you are right, nice pictures from those expensive camera's.

Old 08-27-2009, 11:09 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Is Ken's charger for sale?

Hmm....

Jason

Old 08-28-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Holy $hit Jim, that thread has been dead for a long time! Read thelast few posts and you will see the truth, I was using it for an opportunity to see who the real a$$es on this forum are, and most of the are gone. I sold exactly what I said I was selling, and if the guy buying it wasn't so aggressive during the phone call I had with him I probably would have helped him out. I haven't sold anything on this forum since due to the bad experience.

As for the SC and an alternator, the are both round, are driven by the engine via a belt, and both produce power...wanna buy one

I brought this up because I knew how much it disturbed u. I knew all along it was all good, but i had give ya a hard time

Jim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Forced to Sell!