997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Hypothetical

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
That is great to hear. I think you've created a car that is as close to my ideal as possible. I only recently heard of the front drive removal mod and it really is causing me to consider going further with my car (e.g. an sc) or considering waiting for some time and switching to a tt with the mod you've done. Hmmm...
I still remain amazed that Porsche doesn't offer a RWD TT from the factory - at a price more reasonable than the GT2.

Originally Posted by David9962000
I didn't like the understeer, it was really bad compared to my GT3. Now it's awesome and the PSM still works. If you replace the stub axles it's totally reversible and the weight saving is 71 lbs.