997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Thoughts on Current discounts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:50 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by K-E-V
For a '09 well optioned C4S, I was able to get off 14K with an MSRP of 114K off without negotiation. It was a WA dealer that is willing to transport the car from SoCal to WA for me. The discount includes transport and they are offering 2.9% and pretty good trade for my M3.
Sounds like a good deal to me Kev... Pull the trigger already bud.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:30 PM
MidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the rough
Update.

Thanks for the advise, you guys are right about the 09 models. I have two that I'm looking at right now that the dealer is quoting me 15K off MSRP. (about 14% off on one and 15% off the other) Now I just need to choose, Silver and black or Cream with coco full leather....

Old 07-18-2009, 11:51 PM
jersey1977 is infamous around these parts
In SoCal 10% off plus 10K to forego the 1.9% seems doable if you give a slight push at about 1/2 the dealers. On the C2S Cab I am working on that works out to just about 19% off MSRP. With a shove, I expect to get just over 20% off...

Old 07-19-2009, 11:27 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MidnightBlue
Thanks for the advise, you guys are right about the 09 models. I have two that I'm looking at right now that the dealer is quoting me 15K off MSRP. (about 14% off on one and 15% off the other) Now I just need to choose, Silver and black or Cream with coco full leather....
The cream did not make a sales home run but you must get whatever color that you love . Silver sells great and always looks clean . Even better is the Gt silver but it does cost extra . It's so beautiful though.
At 15K off you may even do better . It does depend on the options/ whether you finance it or not, region and inventory .
Can you post the options on the car that you like most .

Last edited by yrralis1; 07-19-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:57 PM
NeunElf is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JoeShark
That could be it. However, they better hope there are a lot of out of state of Oregon buyers coming to their doorsteps to buy a car or they must be shipping a lot of their cars out of state as we have the 2nd highest unemployment rate in the country (behind Michigan). Not a lot of local buyers dropping $60k - $150k on a car around here.

I was ready to spend but with their HORRIBLE attitude and customer service (and the great help I got from this forum), I found my perfect car OUT OF STATE.
Timely post,! I have initiated discussions with those 2 dealers for a spring delivery and am interested in what you think they will come up with for a discount on a C4S? Like you I am not adverse to going out of state to get a fair price!

Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
I think I saw that cream colored car at a nearby dealer on the peninsula. It's a very sophisticated look, and I think I could live with it for many years. But it's probably not something that will help resale value. But if it's a long-term keeper, who cares?

Old 07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
MidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the roughMidnightBlue is a jewel in the rough
Ended up getting the cream one. In the end it boiled down to options. The silver and black car had the standard interior and no sportchrono. The cream car had full leather (Cocoa), sport suspension, PDK and sportchrono. (Both had Navi, XM, Bluetooth etc.)
I had the full leather in my Cayman S (Sand Beige on that one) and I think I would miss not having that and my Wife's Audi S6 is silver so I wasn't sure I wanted two cars in that color. It is currently in port so I should have it within the next week or so. I'll add pics to the pic thread when its in.

I think I will need to come up with a different username now. MidnightBlue (the color of the Cayman) won't make sense. (No I'm not going to change it to "Cream" that just sounds bad for a lot of reasons...)

Last edited by MidnightBlue; 07-22-2009 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Ended up getting the cream one. In the end it boiled down to options. The silver and black car had the standard interior and no sportchrono. The cream car had full leather (Cocoa), sport suspension, PDK and sportchrono. (Both had Navi, XM, Bluetooth etc.)
I had the full leather in my Cayman S (Sand Beige on that one) and I think I would miss not having that and my Wife's Audi S6 is silver so I wasn't sure I wanted two cars in that color. It is currently in port so I should have it within the next week or so. I'll add pics to the pic thread when its in.

I think I will need to come up with a different username now. MidnightBlue (the color of the Cayman) won't make sense. (No I'm not going to change it to "Cream" that just sounds bad for a lot of reasons...)

You did well. Those options make a huge difference .