997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Some recent pics at Super car rally in Newport RI....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 02:14 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Some recent pics at Super car rally in Newport RI....

Some recent pics from the week end.... newport run

Attached Images      
Old 07-14-2009, 02:15 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
3 more

Few more......

Attached Images    
Old 07-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Nice. When was this? i was in Newport last week, and it was pouring rain all week.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:25 PM
this past sunday....

This past sunday and yes the week prior was a mess, but looks like the nice weather is here...hopefully to stay! What were you doing in Newport? See your from CA?

Originally Posted by Axxlrod
Nice. When was this? i was in Newport last week, and it was pouring rain all week.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice, thanks for sharing

Old 07-14-2009, 02:43 PM
anthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really niceanthony is just really nice
Looks great, love the wheels!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mickfluff
This past sunday and yes the week prior was a mess, but looks like the nice weather is here...hopefully to stay! What were you doing in Newport? See your from CA?
Wife's family's summer home is in Bristol, RI. Wife and I were married at the NY Yacht Club in Newport, so we usually go there for a night while we're back east.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:47 PM
HATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of light
Bummer---just missed this. Will be in Newport for 3 days next weekend. Looks like a great time.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:56 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Nice pictures fluffy!

Old 07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
thanks...

thanks, but wish the pic were high res and my car looks a bit bland next to the Murcielago

Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Nice pictures fluffy!

Old 07-14-2009, 04:19 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
thanks, but wish the pic were high res and my car looks a bit bland next to the Murcielago
Big Deal, does he have a turbo tail?

Old 07-14-2009, 04:26 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
was there a white countach there? friend of mine lives up there and has one.. red interior...

Old 07-14-2009, 04:28 PM
ahhhh!

thought I could keep up, then he opened his door vertically and I was all done..... was amazed how big that Lambo was in person, looked like a space ship...

Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Big Deal, does he have a turbo tail?

Old 07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
there was not

there was not but if you think he would have jioned us PM me his email and would love to get him on our list....

Originally Posted by wa1l1in
was there a white countach there? friend of mine lives up there and has one.. red interior...

Old 07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
thought I could keep up, then he opened his door vertically and I was all done..... was amazed how big that Lambo was in person, looked like a space ship...
A guy took his Gallardo TT (1000hp) to the track last year and I asked the instructor what he thought of it. He replied, all I keep thinking about is how am I going to open the doors when the car is on it's roof!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some recent pics at Super car rally in Newport RI....