997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fresh off the mold....Werks One Composites Rear Diffuser for 997.1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Gpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud ofGpjli has much to be proud of
To my apparently jaded eye this is a peculiar design for a diffuser. Looks like a blingy skid plate rather than a well conceived series of slots to redirect airflow through it. If this fits into your aftermarket kit plans so be it. I just don't see this on a street car. Sorry to come across negatvely but when you ask for opinions....As to the 997.2 piece, how many guys really bought this w/o the results of wind tunnel figures for down force, effects on engine cooling, ground clearance #s,etc. In my humble (and maybe misguided) opinion this sort of thing appeals to the "poseur" in the Porsche ranks. Not to mention that these guys price themselves out of the general market more often than not. No, not for me but hey...go for it if it makes sense for you.