997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Another 1st time Porsche owner!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Another 1st time Porsche owner!

Hey guys, I wanted to formally introduce my new baby to the 6speed family! First of all, BIG "thanks" to all of you who chimed in on my DME post 2 weeks ago. I decided against that particular car, but ended up finding the perfect car for me while I was up in Northern California two Sundays ago. Last Friday morning, I took a 1-way flight back up to Northern California to take delivery of my very first Porsche! I covered the entire front end with blue painters tape for the 6 hour trip back to Los Angeles, I had a blast driving her home! Here are the details and the photos I shot today:

2006 911 Carrera S
Black on Black Leather
Sports Chrono
20" HRE Wheels with Michelin PS2 Tires
Bilstein PSS Damptronic Coilovers

Ruf RT12 Front Bumper
Techart sideskirts
Premier Clear Bra
Boothe Design Chrome Wheel bolts
Dension Gateway 500 iPod adapter
Tooki Bluetooth adapter
Piano Black center painted console
Fabspeed Exhaust
Chrome exhaust tips
Techart headlight rings
Custom Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
H&R adjustable sway bars

Old 07-29-2009, 12:04 AM
Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !Axxlrod Is a GOD !
Congrats! Nice car and great list of mods. Nice garage too.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:15 AM
JJG
JJG is infamous around these parts
Sweet!!!! I read the thread where you went through the agony of the DME readout. This car looks just as good if not better. How do you like the sound of the Fabspeed? Is there a way you can post the sound

Old 07-29-2009, 12:21 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Congrats! I know that awesome feeling, mine was about year ago!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Draxus is infamous around these parts
Is that.... it is! You have a damn fridge in your car cave! No fair!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 AM
SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
Congrats.. car looks good. very shiny too

Old 07-29-2009, 12:28 AM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Draxus
Is that.... it is! You have a damn fridge in your car cave! No fair!
Ice and water dispenser too!

OP, great pick-up. She looks great. Enjoy.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:40 AM
motosport3 is infamous around these partsmotosport3 is infamous around these parts
Great car. I had a chance to check out this car when it was on sale and it is a sweet ride indeed.

Nice garage too!

Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 AM
genew is infamous around these parts
Perfection...

The picture of your new baby sitting in the garage with a full view of the 911 and garage is what I would call perfection!!!!!!!!! Does it get any better than that?? Wow!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 05:33 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
great lookin ride!!!!!!!!!!!! Got any pics of it covered in painters tape?

Old 07-29-2009, 07:01 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jay Jones
I covered the entire front end with blue painters tape for the 6 hour trip back to Los Angeles, I had a blast driving her home! Here are the details and the photos I shot today:
Congrats on a car, it looks stunning.

About taping car over to drive it long distance - you can check with local dealers - they have transparent 3M sheets that can be placed on entire front hood/bumper area.
On my arctic silver it is completely invisible but you may want to check how it will look on your color first. It is pretty helpful as it preserves front from most cuts and scuffs.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:22 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
congrats, car looks great and as everyone else noticed, sweet garage too.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:29 AM
RobertF is infamous around these parts
Congratulations, beautiful car. Nice assortment of Mods too.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:30 AM
NYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of lightNYCPCAR is a glorious beacon of light
That car is STUNNING! Your garage however is in need of a make over
Black isn't a color, it's a hobby!

Old 07-29-2009, 09:01 AM
mnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant futuremnmatt has a brilliant future
Beautiful car! Congrats!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another 1st time Porsche owner!