997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Another 997 CUSTOMIZED Front-to-Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:39 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
I now see why that Misha rear bumper fits so perfectly on Bara's car... all the care and attention to detail assured a perfect fit!

Thumbs up, great work all around!

Old 08-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
The car looks great, Stuarts did a great job and I like the before/after photos. Well done!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 08:06 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
I want that look!
Great job!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
I had the pleasure of chasing this car for a whole day! It FLAT OUT LOOKS AMAZING!

That is really cool that you guys took the time to hide the clear bra edges.....

Fantastic work! Go Stuarts!!!

Bara- Car looks amazing...

Old 08-05-2009, 09:57 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Nice

It is so great to see a Quality shop out there that does it right..... thanks for posting, If I were local I would explore using your shop. Well done and thanks for the detailed pics... car looks great....

Old 08-05-2009, 11:24 AM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
looks great..one question since you don't have the 3rd radiator installed why did you remove the center vent plug could you not get the mesh on with it?

Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
Very good work !

Old 08-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by OC Pcar
looks great..one question since you don't have the 3rd radiator installed why did you remove the center vent plug could you not get the mesh on with it?
they could have done the screen and the plug but i wanted the car to be in a ready state to accept the 3rd radiator in case i changed my mind later to install one.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:15 PM
John156e is infamous around these parts
was the black incert oval type hole there or did you need to cut it out on the front bumper. hope you get what i am talking about

Old 08-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by John156e
was the black incert oval type hole there or did you need to cut it out on the front bumper. hope you get what i am talking about
the vent hole on top had to be cut out as i bought the aero kit bumper. the gt3 bumper already has the cut out.

if you're talking about the front center hole, we just omitted the plug for it and screened it

Old 08-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
My car goes to Stuarts tomorrow!!!

I'm excited!

Thought I would share...

Old 08-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Autoscope
My car goes to Stuarts tomorrow!!!

I'm excited!

Thought I would share...
what are you getting done? btw, i did not get to go to stuarts today. i will pm you when i drop off the intake

Old 08-06-2009, 07:19 PM
John156e is infamous around these parts
I have the areo kit on my car and wanted to know how difficult of a job it is to cut out the incert to install the vent

Old 08-06-2009, 07:45 PM
I have the areo kit on my car and wanted to know how difficult of a job it is to cut out the incert to install the vent
you can see the pics above as to how its done. i was going to buy the gt3 bumper but stuarts told me they have done a bunch of these and piece of cake for them so i saved $500 and went with the aero kit. the vent is a 30 dollar piece. i guess it all depends on your skill level. its just a hole with a plastic vent. there is no braketry underneath on either bumper

Old 08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bara
what are you getting done? btw, i did not get to go to stuarts today. i will pm you when i drop off the intake
Probably fixing all the rock chips that he got when he was following you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another 997 CUSTOMIZED Front-to-Back