997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Porsche's & Coffee - Irvine Teaser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Porsche's & Coffee - Irvine Teaser

RennTrack put on a event and Porche gathering at Cars & Coffee Irvine August 8th 2009.

It was a dramatic scence to see 70 porsche all lined up in a neat row.

Lets just say if you were not there, you missed a unbelievable event!!!

Pics Courtesy of Cathy!!!

Great cars, so many enthusiasts, wonderful morning!

Pics removed at request of 6speed.

Last edited by mobonic; 08-11-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:31 PM
AttAkker is infamous around these parts
Oh no, that brand new GT3 is from Beverly Hills Porsche. I will be there next Thurs for the Cilajet application. Will more than likely test drive a 09 PDK just to experience it.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Smaj is infamous around these parts
Anyone know what color that turbo with the plate "C MELGAR" is? Is that one of the various factory grays?

Old 08-09-2009, 12:58 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Its a paint to sample car. I spoke with the owner. Its one of the coolest turbo's I have seen. Love all the mods.

Owner is a good guy too.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:18 AM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mobonic
Its a paint to sample car. I spoke with the owner. Its one of the coolest turbo's I have seen. Love all the mods.

Owner is a good guy too.
I can't believe I missed this event... damn it! Looks like a great time -- can't wait to see more pictures... and I'll be there for sure next time!

I saw this Turbo in Anaheim Hills today around noon -- I was drooling... my wife didn't understand... figures! LOL

Old 08-09-2009, 05:01 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
Also check out some of the pics! Crazyness.

Porsches!

Old 08-09-2009, 05:14 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Cool Photo's, one of the links isn't working Gomez.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:50 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by lakerholic
I can't believe I missed this event... damn it! Looks like a great time -- can't wait to see more pictures... and I'll be there for sure next time!

I saw this Turbo in Anaheim Hills today around noon -- I was drooling... my wife didn't understand... figures! LOL
That Turbo often comes to the PCA-OCR Krispy Kreme gathering in Orange on the 3rd Saturdays. Tons of carbon fiber on that car.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
can someone correct me if im wrong? i believe the current owner of that special blue (forgot the exact name but i know its a 1950s blue) is the second owner? i remember seeing that car sitting at the mckenna showroom before we got our 997tt but the cocoa interior just didnt do it.

the owner before him was on this forum as well but i cant recall his name.

unless there are two 997tts this color rolling around socal...

Old 08-09-2009, 07:45 PM
DJS
DJS is infamous around these parts
Reee-dick!!!
Glaaaagh.... salivating.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 AM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Wait... what happened to mobonic's other pictures?

Old 08-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Smaj
Anyone know what color that turbo with the plate "C MELGAR" is? Is that one of the various factory grays?
Originally Posted by mobonic

Owner is a good guy too.
Originally Posted by lakerholic

The Blue color on the 997 Turbo is called "Baltic" Blue from Porsche...

Old 08-10-2009, 01:05 PM
I knew I'd seen this car somewhere before! Thx, Bryan.

Originally Posted by RSSbryan
The Blue color on the 997 Turbo is called "Baltic" Blue from Porsche...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Road Cone is infamous around these parts
Wow!
I have got to move to Kalifornia!

What wheels are on the White GT2?
Manthey Motors?

Old 08-10-2009, 04:38 PM
steph280 has a spectacular aura aboutsteph280 has a spectacular aura about
I was there at the event and was impressed by the Porsche turnout. Is it normally like this, or was this a special Porsche day? There were at least two new 2010 GT3 there.

Saw the Arial Atom in real life for the first time. That thing has got to be the closest thing to a street legal Go Kart!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche's & Coffee - Irvine Teaser