997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

The Motorsports Collection , FVD , and Evoms get a perfect 10 .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
The Motorsports Collection , FVD , and Evoms get a perfect 10 .

First I would like to thank all those involved in making not just one but two of the best cars I have ever owned .

1) The Motrorsports Collection - The extraodinary talent , professionalism, and attention to detail broght my Turbo up to its current level but the icing on the cake is now my Turbo has a PDK sibling who is on the cutting edge of performance . I can not say enough praise for the years I have known these guys . Often they are so busy that they may not have time to read the forum but if by chance they do they have captured my admiration. respect , and heart.

2) Evoms - Again their software steps up the level I had hoped now riding in my 997.2. Already proven in my Evt700 I went again with their high qualty tune.

3) FVD - This company makes a world class exhaust for 997.2 . They are commited to accuracy and customer satisfaction . The full exhaust system is absolutely goregeous with such quality in its fit and finish I can't describe enough. Thanks Rhonda .

My car now has the Bilstein suspension , the painted console and seat backs , the software, and the full exhaust (quiet version which has a beautiful growl) , all aimed at bringing my PDK car to its next level .

It rained so once clean I can take pictures of the interior . Hopefully a sound clip will be made in time but in the meantime I am so impressed and happy .

Last edited by yrralis1; 08-29-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Bara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant futureBara has a brilliant future
any dyno graphs and is there a seat of the pants difference in the power.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:53 PM
lakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to beholdlakerholic is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Larry. I always enjoy reading your posts and can't wait to see the transformation of your car.

Sounds like it's top-notch!

Old 08-28-2009, 05:30 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Sounds like you have an awesome collection of cars! What's next Larry?

Old 08-28-2009, 08:46 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan997C2S
Sounds like you have an awesome collection of cars! What's next Larry?
Next in the far off future will be a factory aerokit . Keeping my stock wheels .

I absolutely love this FVD quiet version exhaust. The unrestrictive design and quality is evindent and it has enough growl to up the exhaust note yet is quiet enough so my Gf can drive it to an office building parking garage. ZERO drone . Total performance .

Also the painted seat backs and console are amazing looking on the white.terra .

Old 08-28-2009, 08:58 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Can't wait to see the pictures. You should washing your car now, or do you only do lat night washes when you get bug spray on the car?

Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bara
any dyno graphs and is there a seat of the pants difference in the power.
We have full dynos etc... and the tuning process for the 997.2 DFI cars here:
http://sharkwerks.com/porsche/techni...re-tuning.html
And to Larry, well done again:P Glad it all worked out for ya

Old 08-28-2009, 09:41 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Larry, WE NEED PICTURES!

Old 08-28-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by sharkster
We have full dynos etc... and the tuning process for the 997.2 DFI cars here:
http://sharkwerks.com/porsche/techni...re-tuning.html
And to Larry, well done again:P Glad it all worked out for ya
Thanks Sharky .. I knew you'd be right with me .
Plus that Evoms flash is awesome. My car is relearing how I drive .

Old 08-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by mdrums
Larry, WE NEED PICTURES!
It's dark outside . I can take pictures of my seat backs in my garage

I was going to wait though.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Ok it's night and my garage isn''t exactly the ideal place to take a picture. They look even better in the day .

Attached Images    
Old 08-28-2009, 10:05 PM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Congrats on the car Larry. You the man!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by N2it
Congrats on the car Larry. You the man!
I miss ya man . I saw the screen name and haven't visited the Turbo forum as much lately . I'm having this PDK fascination thing . It's like a new toy . But I did drive the Turbo today ... wow. Back to back driving with these cars .. each so different and both so special.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:53 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Congrats again on a perfect pair. Looking forward to some side-by-side pictures when you can.

Old 08-29-2009, 02:17 AM
808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !808c2s Is a GOD !
Beautiful interior. Pics of exterior next!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Motorsports Collection , FVD , and Evoms get a perfect 10 .