997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Matte Black!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 09:25 AM
slim997 is infamous around these parts
Stealth Bomber on wheels! How did you achieve the perfect flush of wheels to fender? Galing!

Cheers,

Slim

Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
very cool

Old 09-03-2009, 09:41 AM
candyman168 is infamous around these parts
Hi Slim , kamusta pare!

The car came factory lowered and the TA 20's just fit like a glove, had to do nothing else but the ride is harsh especially with the roads here.

I lived in Burnaby before and my family still maintains a condo on Granville Island, I was there two years ago for a vacation. I miss that place already!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks again for the compliments, was nervous how 6speeders and board sponsors would react to my set up.

Thanks again!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:34 AM
slim997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by candyman168
Hi Slim , kamusta pare!

The car came factory lowered and the TA 20's just fit like a glove, had to do nothing else but the ride is harsh especially with the roads here.

I lived in Burnaby before and my family still maintains a condo on Granville Island, I was there two years ago for a vacation. I miss that place already!
Pare, your car is one handsome beast!! Must be great driving it up to Tagaytay Highlands...that was the only place I could drop the top of my Z3 way back in '99.

Back in Manila again by the end of this month and staying til mid-October. I look for the most flimsy reasons to be there once every quarter to visit my Defender 110. It's a good thing that this mistress of mine (911) keeps me company here in West Van - one of the better places to have a Cabriolet as you would agree.

Is Manny Dimaculangan still active in the Porsche club? We were very active in the Land Rover Club between '00 and '02. If so, send my best regards to him.

Cheers,

Slim (S. Lim)

Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Love the headlamps with the brake option.

Old 09-04-2009, 12:10 AM
jo2e6y is infamous around these parts
candyman! do you have a picture of the back?? which wing is that you have on??it looks great!

Old 09-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by jo2e6y
candyman! do you have a picture of the back?? which wing is that you have on??it looks great!
Its a Techart Wing, I'll try to post a picture but its on the Techart website.

Old 09-04-2009, 09:51 PM
jon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of lightjon8 is a glorious beacon of light
awesome

Old 09-05-2009, 12:32 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
I've always wondered what it looks like in the door jams with the door open...

..your car WAS black anyway, but what if you had a white car and black film?

Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 AM
motosport3 is infamous around these partsmotosport3 is infamous around these parts
Very nice. So is this film material similar to clear bra but just matte colored?

Old 09-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Yes it is, but these films have a lot of different quality. Since you need it to be flawless, nothing less than the top of the line film is needed. The cheaper films are usually used for billboards ads.

But for chrome or gold films, they have to go thru some process before applying so they cost more then flat colors.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by EricP
I've always wondered what it looks like in the door jams with the door open...

..your car WAS black anyway, but what if you had a white car and black film?

With my original black, its not so off. But you are correct, it will look odd if you had a lighter color inside.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Targa4 is infamous around these parts
looks great!

Old 09-05-2009, 01:53 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
You need to do the fog lights!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Matte Black!