997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

How do I get the date to be displayed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 PM
drspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud ofdrspeed has much to be proud of
How do I get the date to be displayed?

I have an 09' Carrera w/out sport chrono. How can I get the date displayed somewhere? The exterior temp and time seem to be displayed in both the right instrument cluster and the PCM display? But no date.

I'm used to seeing the date when I'm at the bank drive thru. I tried the info. button and then the PSM settings menus but nothing.... Not sure if its relevant, but there is a "TP" with a check mark next to it in the lower right corner of the PCM screen seemingly at all times.

Thanks for any help.

David

Old 09-09-2009, 11:00 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Info Page on PCM shows the Date, TP indicates Traffic Program radio.

There's no Date display on the instrument cluster or anywhere else other than Info.