997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

PSDS was great! Impressed by the PDK.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 03:46 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Ken...tried that one too...that is a great feature, to be sure...your car looks beautiful...can you post some pictures of it? Love that color combo! Perhaps in another thread?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:23 PM
KenMarks is infamous around these parts
My Car

Here are some photos. (I'm not sure this is the right place to post these, but I'm sure the administrators will move them if they're not in the right place.)

Attached Images     
Old 09-18-2009, 04:32 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Wow...thanks...your car is gorgeous...now some interior shots??? Are those red belts I see?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Yup. Red belts and a stone grey interior. Console is same color as exterior. I'll post more photos tomorrow.

BTW - Were we at the same school (Sept 15 - 16)?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks...no, I was two months earlier...July 23rd, 24th...what a fun class...was Hurley there when you were?

Old 09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
No Hurley was not there. I had a blast. I'm making plans now to go back for the Masters Class.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
I am also going to go back for the Masters...but I am going to wait until they have the 2010 Turbo's and Panameras...now that is going to be fun...I am sure they will have them by the spring...
How cool was the hot lap in the Cayenne Turbo? My brother, who was also in the class, was in shock...he drives a Range Rover Sport...not for much longer...!

Old 09-18-2009, 08:57 PM
aroby is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JCBH
How cool was the hot lap in the Cayenne Turbo? My brother, who was also in the class, was in shock...he drives a Range Rover Sport...not for much longer...!
I did that a couple of years ago. 3 passengers and Doc Bundy driving. He drove round the course faster than we could get round in the 911s - talking all the time, no fuss.

The lap in the Carrera GT was the best. There is nothing in that car to hold on to as a passenger - just an aluminium plate in the footwell to brace yourself against.

Anthony

Old 09-18-2009, 09:27 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
Awesome..glad you all had fun and learned a lot at PSDS...I know I did when I took the 2 day class 3 years ago.

Ken your cr looks great! Midnight blue with Stone Gray sounds nice but the added detail of the red seat belts is perfect...I bet they tie into the red calipers nicely.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:11 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by KenMarks
Here are some photos. (I'm not sure this is the right place to post these, but I'm sure the administrators will move them if they're not in the right place.)
awesome color! thanks!

Old 09-19-2009, 08:34 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KenMarks
Yup. Red belts and a stone grey interior. Console is same color as exterior. I'll post more photos tomorrow.

BTW - Were we at the same school (Sept 15 - 16)?
We were at the same class, Ken, I was in group 2. Great looking car, btw!

-Arun

Old 09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Arun, I was in Group 1. It was a great class.

JCBH -- Attached is a photo of the interior of my C4S.

Ken

Attached Images