997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Got my HRE P40's fitted at last!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 01:57 AM
Koby is infamous around these parts
that looks fantastic dave! love the exhaust tips as well!

what tire size do you have on those P40s?

Old 09-19-2009, 12:08 PM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
They're the standard S tires, the 19" 295 rears.

I see your point guys about the AWE black chrome tips, I think I'll replace those with the brushed silver ones instead.

I've been looking at the Tech Art Type III wing for the back, I love it ; I just don't love the price!

I've decided to go back to school so I can get my M.D so the thought of spending $3-4k on a rear wing right now is unfortunately a little painful.

Thanks for the nice comments guys

Old 09-19-2009, 03:40 PM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson

I see your point guys about the AWE black chrome tips, I think I'll replace those with the brushed silver ones instead.
Non-sense. Those you have on do look perfectly fine and make car unique.

Old 09-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Koby is infamous around these parts
think the exhaust tips look great!

in fact, after seeing your pictures i've started searching the vendor's sites for a set too!

Old 09-21-2009, 12:38 AM
DW997s is a jewel in the roughDW997s is a jewel in the roughDW997s is a jewel in the rough
Great looking set of wheels...I have the HRE 590R...you're making me want to switch them to P40. P40 are definately more understated than the 590R and i'm starting to like the understated look.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:54 AM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
The P40's look fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Jay

Old 09-21-2009, 08:13 AM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Keep the tips as is. Great finish.

Working toward the MD and the 911 makes for interesting pairing and debt-keep the economy going.

Good luck with the studies.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM
ventracing is infamous around these parts
Wow...Incredible!

Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PT Doc
Keep the tips as is. Great finish.

Working toward the MD and the 911 makes for interesting pairing and debt-keep the economy going.

Good luck with the studies.
Well thankfully I bought the 911 outright else it would most definitely be leaving me!