997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Got my HRE P40's fitted at last!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:30 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Got my HRE P40's fitted at last!

So thanks to my wonderful wife, who bought me a set of P40's for my 26th birthday . They've finally arrived and are now fitted. I'm so happy with them, well worth the money but they're a pain to keep clean! Though, not as hard as waiting 5 weeks for them to be built...

Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM
spudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the roughspudz5 is a jewel in the rough
pictures?

Old 09-18-2009, 10:38 AM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Congrats. Great wheels. I agree they are tough to keep clean but well worth it.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:41 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
So thanks to my wonderful wife, who bought me a set of P40's for my 26th birthday
Well, man, now you got to upgrade her rock to at least 1+ carat from what it is now.

It is rare and happy thing to be so blessed in marriage. Don`t underestimate this...

Old 09-18-2009, 10:45 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeShark
Congrats. Great wheels. I agree they are tough to keep clean but well worth it.
as to keep clean, just as a reminder -
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ion-rejex.html

I also use it, great stuff.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:46 AM
DaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeDaveHutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Oh believe me, I thank my lucky stars every day! Just had our 1 year anniversary and we've yet to even have an argument.

However, the ring on her finger could have bought a few sets of HRE's so I think she'll be OK for now

Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by DaveHutchinson
However, the ring on her finger could have bought a few sets of HRE's so I think she'll be OK for now
Believe me - that thing is never big enough. From other perspective, going above 3 carats may be too excessive for everyday ring, but, women are mysterious creatures. You never know and this is one upgrade that is always welcomed.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Ha - here's what crossed my mind as I read and looked:

- 26 yo with a 911 - damn
- and married - double damn
- why's your "hood" up
- the wheels are spectacular - beautiful car - maybe I should get some P40s?
- ooh - lots of nooks and crannies - bet they're a ***** to keep clean (after working like a fiend to clean mine a week ago, only to have to do it again a week later - and my wheels are "easy" to clean)

Congrats all the way around and happy birthday - hang onto that wife with both hands and your toes too if necessary.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:01 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Looking good. Now it's time to lower it.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JmanE55
Looking good. Now it's time to lower it.

It does look good, and agreed it needs a lowering.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:24 AM
henrysko is infamous around these partshenrysko is infamous around these parts
Very nice! Looks really good with your color.

Congrats! And she's definately a keeper.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:42 AM
Banned
997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !997FL Is a GOD !
Wheels look great on that car. Silver and brush go well together.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:43 AM
madporsche85 is infamous around these parts
Any spacers on the car? Looks great!!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:49 AM
No spacers on those. I'm really happy with the look but I do see your point about the lowering. So who wants to sell me some springs....?

Oh, Stevepow, I just had the wing up because I'd just got done cleaning the car

Old 09-18-2009, 12:18 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
Another set of beautiful HRE P40s, Enjoy them buddy they look GREAT... Defff need a drop soon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got my HRE P40's fitted at last!