997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Streets of Willow pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
nice ! I am sure the weather was more friendlier than when I went late last month...

Old 09-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Jakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to beholdJakester1168 is a splendid one to behold
Great shots! Pro photographers are definitely the way to go! Your car looks nice and planted!

Old 09-29-2009, 02:00 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JEllis
It was a POC event? Is that what you were asking?

Jason
I think he was asking if you were running pilot sport cups

Old 09-29-2009, 05:39 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///MJFDDS
I think he was asking if you were running pilot sport cups
Nope just PS2's although several the instructors were asking if I was running R-Comps... the car was very planted and I was very excited about how well my setup ended up performing!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:49 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Jason,

The mods you did set it up perfectly for the track..... both you and Gomez cars are planted through the turns...

You guys both set up 2 great 997's and drove them great.

Can't wait to see you out there again, and I have to get you back for beating me this time.

Old 09-29-2009, 09:14 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mobonic
Jason,

The mods you did set it up perfectly for the track..... both you and Gomez cars are planted through the turns...

You guys both set up 2 great 997's and drove them great.

Can't wait to see you out there again, and I have to get you back for beating me this time.
Hahhahaha, I am itching to get back bad! Crazy how the track driving makes my fun highway jaunts or brisk on ramp merges feel stupid now. Seats and a roll bar when I get back for sure!

Jason

Old 09-30-2009, 02:18 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Good looking track event. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!