997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Streets of Willow pics!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 06:56 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute
Streets of Willow pics!

Here you go gents!

Jason

Old 09-28-2009, 06:57 PM
JEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond reputeJEllis has a reputation beyond repute

Jason

Old 09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
gomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant futuregomez has a brilliant future
looks awesome! Good to see you using your car for it's intended purpose and not worrying about it being a garage queen!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by gomez
looks awesome! Good to see you using your car for it's intended purpose and not worrying about it being a garage queen!
Word,

Totally do not understand those guys that agonize over a few miles.....

Jason

Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Jason, I got a question for you. The front of my Bilsteins are set to the lowest, and it doesn't look too low... How low is yours set to, how many more turns/clicks do you still have left in the front?

Old 09-28-2009, 08:09 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
AWESOME PICS!

It was a great time and its was god to finally have you out at the track..... our 997 group is growing!

Old 09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by sin911
Jason, I got a question for you. The front of my Bilsteins are set to the lowest, and it doesn't look too low... How low is yours set to, how many more turns/clicks do you still have left in the front?
I have about 25mm all around.... keep in mind I am braking pretty hard in a lot of the pics....

Jason

Old 09-28-2009, 11:09 PM
sin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond reputesin911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JEllis
I have about 25mm all around.... keep in mind I am braking pretty hard in a lot of the pics....

Jason
Makes sense...

Who is taking all the pics in the track? I am going this weekend to the Homestead and I want to have some pics as well

Old 09-29-2009, 01:25 AM
motosport3 is infamous around these partsmotosport3 is infamous around these parts
Great shots. Your car looks incredible and I'm not a big fan of red on the 997. Thanks for sharing.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by sin911
Makes sense...

Who is taking all the pics in the track? I am going this weekend to the Homestead and I want to have some pics as well
Its a photog company that specializes in track pics. They take thousands of pics at each event. They get hundreds of pics of each car and then offer them for sale at the end of the event.

Jason

Old 09-29-2009, 08:31 AM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Great shots Jason. Loved the one with your right front lip about 1/2 inch off the track. I need to get there next year.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
She looks even better on the track than just parked, I love it! Were you running mpsc?

Old 09-29-2009, 10:57 AM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Looks like fun!

Old 09-29-2009, 11:45 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Jason, looks great, glad to see it running around the track.

Old 09-29-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Misanors4
She looks even better on the track than just parked, I love it! Were you running mpsc?
It was a POC event? Is that what you were asking?

EDIT: Nope, I was running my street PS2's but I am planning to do MPSC's or Toyo's R888's next time since the rest of my mods already put me in the NP POC class....

Jason

Last edited by JEllis; 09-29-2009 at 05:41 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Streets of Willow pics!