997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

HRE's NEW 560 Series Photoshop - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
HRE's NEW 560 Series Photoshop - Thoughts?

So if you went to SEMA, or heard about SEMA, then you might have seen that HRE Wheels has released a new lower priced wheel line called the 560c and 560r. So bargain wheel shoppers, finally a quality 3pc wheel for you!

These wheels have HRE's same great fantastic craftmanship but are at a lower entry price. This price is made possible by simpler manufacturing designs. The 560c series is available in 19 and 20 inch step lip with fitments for the 997 Carrera and other Porsche models. The 560r is a reverse lip and available in 18, 19, and 20inch. It features hidden hardware on the back of the center, and a flawless 3pc design. They will be available in Mesh, Multispoke (think P43), and a others soon to be pictured.

I have taken the liberty of photoshopping these wheels on several different PCars. Let me know your thoughts. Price inquiries are kept out of the main forum so PM or email.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Hmmm, it's great that there are some less pricey options from HRE, although I'm not personally a fan of these.

My reasons are:
-the convex shape. I much prefer concave.
-the lip. I tend to think only BMW's look right with a lip

But I am sure that many will really them and that they'll sell well.
Thank you for sharing this info- anything else from SEMA to share?
CATTMAN

Old 11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
DaveC is infamous around these parts
HRE is offering a wannabe P40? There's a strange irony in that.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:49 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
they look great, i saw them in person @ SEMA.. wo!w!

Old 11-09-2009, 11:50 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
i wouldnt sayb "discount" hre.. they are only 200$ less each than monoblok's so they are still expensive, just more "affordable"

Old 11-10-2009, 08:19 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Those are PHOTOSHOP FYI. The wheels were originally on a Genesis for SEMA and those are the only known good pics out there. The wheels are available in 3 different styles, we only had pics of the mesh ones. I like the simplicity of not showing the rivets, clean square cuts in the mesh and the option to do a reverse or step lip. The biggest deal about these wheels is targeting the "cheaper" crowd who still wants HRE.

The P40 is a 1pc monoblock where this wheel is a 3pc with a lip, so not a duplicate. The pricing of the wheels is about $1000 less then the P40 and almost $2000 less then your standard C90 or even your 790.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 AM
GOOGc4s is infamous around these parts
For $200 buck savings per wheel, dig in your pocket and go with the Monoblok. There is no comparison to the P40's. If anything, these wheels looks like a cheap immitation to the P40. YUCK!!!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Former Vendor
The P40 is a 1piece forged monoblock. The 560 is a 3pc wheel available in reverse or step lip and in a couple of different styles. 1 being mesh like pictured and the other being multispoke like a C93. This wheel is really designed and built to compete in the lower price lines of other great wheels like DPE, IForged, Work, etc...

A set of 19" P40 retail is $5620 and minimum advertised price is 10% off. A set of 560 in 19" retails for $4800 and minimum advertised price is 10% off. $1000 is a $1000 and being on the sales end, that makes a WHOLE lot of difference.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
Here are some good individual wheel shots of the 567r, 563r, and 560c
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/2614699-post5.html

Old 11-10-2009, 02:53 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
I like them a lot but still probably out of my budget

Old 11-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Former Vendor
You dont know, till you call and ask

Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I like the wheels, I still think that the price is a little higher then what some people want to pay.

I think that your Photoshop work needs a bit of improvement

Old 11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Former Vendor
I vow to take a class once 5 sets are sold.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:44 PM
I went buy a set today from a friend at HRE. Not cool. The dealer discount on these is nowhere near the Discount of monobloks. :-(

less expensive for consumer. More expensive for dealers.

Old 11-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Former Vendor
Your not a dealer, so that should not matter...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HRE's NEW 560 Series Photoshop - Thoughts?