997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 10:36 AM
MarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura about
Found this thread too enticing! I have sent in my deposit to Casey and team and will be having the turbo treatment the end of January on my 2006 997 C4 with 6 speed. Took my car out from the garage today just to drive it a bit in the driveway. It was detailed before I put it away and looks great. I would imagine it will be covered with salt within 10 minutes of starting my trip to TPC! Hope the summer tires don't cause me woes driving at the end of January. Jessup, MD or bust!

Old 01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bob, Fired the first one up at the shop about 45 minutes ago... Ran like a charm... Going to do some more tightening and re-check for any leaks and we will then get it ready for the dyno!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:30 PM
silk is infamous around these partssilk is infamous around these parts
Exciting, I'm holding my breathe. Way to go TPC !!

Old 01-08-2010, 06:18 AM
dlarigos is infamous around these parts
TPC will definately make the difference! waiting for complete setup pictures dynos and a road comparison with the supercharger!!! Dont keep us waiting Casey!!!

Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Got videos of it Idling and Revving yesterday... only issue is the camera and I are not in the same place so I cant upload it... Will have some good stuff up Monday AM for sure!

Old 01-08-2010, 04:32 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
So what does a turbo kit cost for a 997S??? would consider driving down to have it propely installed.

Thanks,

Old 01-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor
Send an email to info@tpcracing.net for a quote.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:44 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
Please send the quote to: f1sidecarracer@hotmail.com

Sorry, for some reason I could not send it to you!!

Old 01-08-2010, 07:16 PM
blown996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MarathonBob
Found this thread too enticing! I have sent in my deposit to Casey and team and will be having the turbo treatment the end of January on my 2006 997 C4 with 6 speed. Took my car out from the garage today just to drive it a bit in the driveway. It was detailed before I put it away and looks great. I would imagine it will be covered with salt within 10 minutes of starting my trip to TPC! Hope the summer tires don't cause me woes driving at the end of January. Jessup, MD or bust!
I'm in down town Boston, we should get together when your car is done for a side by side comparison.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:02 PM
MarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura about
Sure thing. Of course there's that snow and salt to contend with during the winter here in Boston. Looks like you've got lots of mods on your 996. This is my first for the 997 and while not cheap it seems like the most cost effective place to start. I'll tackle a LWFW, clutch, LSD, upgraded brakes and more later presuming my finances hold up and I haven't been arrested for exuberant driving

Last edited by MarathonBob; 01-08-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:33 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
i was there yesterday, staring at my car, looking AWESOME!

I love the way they built the intake shroud. I can not wait until monday to have this thing on DYNO!

Old 01-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Former Vendor
Old 01-11-2010, 10:20 AM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
LOL what a teaser... haha

Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Former Vendor
yeah, i promised video... so there is your video.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 AM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
yeah, i promised video... so there is your video.
I need more

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p