997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
will have more soon. i just split for the day but josh has my camera... last i saw the car was going to get tuned on the dyno.

Casey

Old 01-11-2010, 12:44 PM
dlarigos is infamous around these parts
Try uploading a longer video Casey. This is so small...it is a torture. I wont to see this engine revving and mostly on the dyno. Guys this single turbo kit is a must!! At last i feel that 997s gets the tuning it deserves.!! will definitely purchase one of this kits!!

Old 01-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
getting there... this is proof that it runs

Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Casey@TPCRacing
getting there... this is proof that it runs
I don't believe you,LOL!!!

Maybe it would be MORE believable WITH a longer video.....

Stacy

Old 01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor
Just made our first pulls

Old 01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Just made our first pulls
VIDEO proof,otherwise ?.....LOL

Stacy

Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Former Vendor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWPIaaSLq9I

going to start a thread on this video alone...

wont spill specifics but we are well into the 400s at the lowest boost level. (switchable settings)

Old 01-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
I don't believe you,LOL!!!

Maybe it would be MORE believable WITH a longer video.....

Stacy
I am 'MAN' enough to apologize...NICE work TPC....I am sorry for doubting ya'!

Stacy

Old 01-11-2010, 08:26 PM
MarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura aboutMarathonBob has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait to get my p-car down to TPC. 10 days and counting!

Old 01-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Casey!!! Amasing !!! please inform me if you do cooporate with someone in greece that can do this for me. In addition inform me if you can do this with a porsche service center here in Athens Greece. The only problem i do have is that i have now a center exhaust in my 997s so can it be one??

Old 01-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Former Vendor
I have a guy in Greece... If you are seriously interested drop me an email. info@tpcracing.net

Casey

Old 01-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Former Vendor
Have had a lot of emails asking questions about reliability and our history with adding forced induction...

I want to reiterate that no one has been adding FI to the M96 and M97 family of engines for longer than we have. We bought one of the first boxsters to be delivered to the states and threw a supercharger on it... Since the we have added FI to more porsches than likely, anyone else, including the Carrera 3.2/964/993/986/996/987 and 997 Porsche.

Last edited by TPCRacing; 01-13-2010 at 06:47 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Dear Casey

I hope i did not make you angry when i mentioned the Evoms Supercharger.Besides it is clear that you have more projects than them at least according to your site! Still though i strongly believe that videos and certain comparisons of tuned cars would be a good idea since a lot of us do tend to look into a lot of proof before we decide to move on on a tuner! Apart from dyno results which are debatable most of the times clear comparion videos would be a brilliant idea as well as reviews of customers having tose set ups. Personally i really believe the work you do is extremely professional but it is a pity not having extended videos !! Keep up the good work and i am really interested in this turbo kit!! it seems amasing!!

Old 01-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Former Vendor
Any educated consumer will take every option into account. Our goal is to build the best possible product for the money and deliver it in a timely fashion. I got your email btw and will respond to it shortly.

Stacy is mailing us his Gtech tester... Seems to be a good method for unbiased testing. We will allow the customer to use it but keep him in the speed limit. That is a big problem with testing in the winter... not many tracks are open at this point.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:54 AM
c2junkie is infamous around these parts
Have had a lot of emails asking questions about reliability and our history with adding forced induction...

I want to reiterate that no one has been adding FI to the M96 and M97 family of engines for longer than we have. We bought one of the first boxsters to be delivered to the states and threw a supercharger on it... Since the we have added FI to more porsches than likely, anyone else, including the Carrera 3.2/964/993/986/996/987 and 997 Porsche.
That answers some history, but says nothing about the reliability of the M96 and M97 engines after your FI is done to them. Does your company have real statistics for how much the wear rates are accelerated and what the typical failure modes are once that happens?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p