997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Thumbs up 997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p

I did some research about FI setup for my 997 C4S,
there are not that many company out there.

I want to say I am a lucky guy that I found TPC Racing.

I pm'ed Casey @ TPC racing, very nice guy, I came into their shop the very next day.

They now have turbo kit for our 997, that are going to make as much as power as 997TT.

Looking forward to drop the car off next monday.

They took me out of their Cayman turbo, that thing hauls A$$!!

They have a real GT3 race car that won 24hr at Daytona in the showroom, many many race porsches, lots of turbo caymans that are making 420~440 rwhp, 997TT with their 650 hp kit.. I mean its a porsche heaven.

They already have C2S in their shop getting ready to take the VF supercharger off, and put their TPC turbo kit.

Their kit is actually very high-tech, using right exhaust exit for ext. waste gate outlet, and left for the exhaust flow of the turbo.

one big single turbo that will make a good conservative 450 awhp (C4S).

Once I drop the car off, they will do initial dyno run, I will update this post then with pictures and videos!

Thanks for this opportunity, Casey,

-John Kim

Old 11-17-2009, 07:05 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
NOW that IS great news...LOOKIN' forward to a review.....

FI in these cars is soooo much fun!

Stacy

Old 11-17-2009, 07:16 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
please let us now how it works out. there is some much more you could do with a turbo to go faster.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:22 PM
1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future1999Porsche911 has a brilliant future
Why would anyone put FI on an AWD car? It is made for a sports car. The only thing I can think of that would be worse, is adding FI to a CAB.

Old 11-17-2009, 07:43 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 1999Porsche911
Why would anyone put FI on an AWD car? It is made for a sports car. The only thing I can think of that would be worse, is adding FI to a CAB.
LOL......now you are taking shots at me...!

This Turbo thing is going to be great to hear about....
Just another option for the consumer...CONGRATS TPC!

Stacy

Old 11-17-2009, 07:52 PM
porscheconvert is infamous around these parts
How much are they asking for this? Does it void the factory warranty?

Old 11-17-2009, 08:02 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by porscheconvert
How much are they asking for this? Does it void the factory warranty?
Factory warranty???

Old 11-17-2009, 08:07 PM
porschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to beholdporschedds is a splendid one to behold
Glad you decided to keep the beauty and now are looking to get some massive power gains! Cant wait to see results and what else is needed to handle the new power #'s.

Old 11-17-2009, 08:23 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
thank you..

did someone just said factory warranty??/ LOL

ohh wait.. I have CPO!! it is good until 2011...hahah

997 C4S TPC turbo kit = 997TT, Both AWD FI P-car..

Contact Casey for the pricing..

Old 11-17-2009, 08:48 PM
lakercarrera is infamous around these parts
How about a turbo kit on a C4S CAB?
Cant wait to hear about the gains

Old 11-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Look forward to the vids.

-Nathan

Old 11-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for putting this up John. We have a car in already that is getting the treatment. It had a different type of FI on it already that we are removing and installing the system.

So it will be nice to do the cars(one is a 2s and one is a 4s) side by side.

For what it is worth, our Cayman Turbo System, installed by a company called PARR in the UK, just won EVO Magazines Tuner car of the year..

Old 11-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Casey how long before we have some results for the turbo?

Stacy

Old 11-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Former Vendor
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully less than a month. we have 2 kits built and ready to bolt on... then comes the tuning. Our owner, Mike Levitas, is in LA right now doing the Eurotuner GP with a clients turbo cayman as soon as he gets back we will start doing to the tuning.

Casey

Old 11-18-2009, 07:37 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
NOW that IS great news...LOOKIN' forward to a review.....

FI in these cars is soooo much fun!

Stacy
Is this your next project?

TPC Turbo Install - Do it Yourself Style!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997 TPC Racing Turbo Kit... Coming very soon! :p