997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Happy Birthday Justatoy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 06:57 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Once again, it is that time of year.

Happy Birthday Buddy.
Best of wishes, happy birthday Stacy!

Old 12-23-2010, 06:57 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
LOL...I was hoping you wouldn't notice.Not sure we need to celebrate my 31st b-day AGAIN!

Thanks anyway Ed!

Stacy

Old 12-23-2010, 06:59 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by utkinpol
Best of wishes, happy birthday Stacy!
Thanks Paul....at this point we stop counting....OH wait I stopped counting long ago...

Old 12-23-2010, 07:14 AM
TooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant future
Happy big day, justatoy!

Old 12-23-2010, 07:23 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
Another year. Another winter to detail the car

Happy B-Day

Old 12-23-2010, 07:44 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
LOL...I was hoping you wouldn't notice.Not sure we need to celebrate my 31st b-day AGAIN!

Thanks anyway Ed!

Stacy
How could I forget, I know how much you like these posts...don't worry Jim and Ken are next!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Alnoaimi is infamous around these parts
Happy Birthday Stacy

Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by TooSixy
Happy big day, justatoy!
Thank-you!

Originally Posted by gloves
Another year. Another winter to detail the car

Happy B-Day
LOL....I didn't pull it apart this year.......or at least NOT yet!
But I didn't drive it much this year so it didn't get all that dirty!?

How could I forget, I know how much you like these posts...don't worry Jim and Ken are next!
Whatever.......I told you what you could do this morning,LOL!

Originally Posted by Alnoaimi
Happy Birthday Stacy
Thank-you!

NOW lets just forget this day EVER happened,LOL!

Old 12-23-2010, 10:47 AM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
Happy Birthday Stacy.

Now go take that machine out with your wife for a nice dinner.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:02 AM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Hey Man you look very young for your Age..... When are you getting the turbo kit?
happy b day...

Old 12-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by nucjd
Happy Birthday Stacy.

Now go take that machine out with your wife for a nice dinner.
It hasn't moved in four months..........let me correct that THE car hasn't moved in four months,the wife stay mobile,LOL!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by markar
Hey Man you look very young for your Age..... When are you getting the turbo kit?
happy b day...
I try.....BUT could you let keninirvine,Northvan and jjc4scab hear you say that!?

Thanks Bro.

Turbo is on hold for now!
I am actually enjoying doing nothing this winter and being able to see my car in one piece!

Old 12-23-2010, 11:45 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I try.....BUT could you let keninirvine,Northvan and jjc4scab hear you say that!?
A large forehead makes it difficult to tell age

Old 12-23-2010, 12:12 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
A large forehead makes it difficult to tell age
Yes, but he hides his old age well by acting much younger!

Have a good one Stacy. Birthdays don't get better with age. (I should know).

Ken, in soggy So Cal. (And by the way, I still drove my car during the heavy rains).

Old 12-23-2010, 12:12 PM
^^^^^^^Pretty tough to roll on flat tires Ed....keep it up!
And YES I know where you park at work,LOL!

Old 12-23-2010, 12:37 PM
^^^^^^^Pretty tough to roll on flat tires Ed....keep it up!
And YES I know where you park at work,LOL!
That is OK, I have a good insurance policy and evidence to the threat now. Come get the tires!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Happy Birthday Justatoy