997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Happy Birthday Justatoy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 04:58 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
Thank you....BUT I haven't owned the Porsche for a few months now! BUT still find myself trolling around these forums,LOL!

Thanks stranger Where have you been? You are late to the party...

Stacy

cranking out 1 piece @ a time with my elf's

Old 12-24-2011, 08:18 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
You mean elves

Old 12-24-2011, 09:31 AM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
You mean elves
No i meant elf'

elephant legged freaks!

Old 12-24-2011, 11:14 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Ohh, OK

Old 12-26-2012, 12:16 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
happy belated birthday Stacy !

Old 12-26-2012, 12:59 PM
wa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to beholdwa2fast is a splendid one to behold
Happy belated birthday Stace...sorry that I missed the big day. Hope that 2013 is everything that you could hope for! All the best, miss seeing you and Carol at the Saturday AM drives. We'll have to catch up and do lunch somethime soon.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by crazycarlitos
LOL, I told him I wouldn't recycle this thread.

Nice work.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:57 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !

Nice work.
we have to be extra nice to the homeless during the holidays...

Old 12-26-2012, 02:09 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Thanks but quite celebrating THAT day! Lol
Originally Posted by wa2fast
Happy belated birthday Stace...sorry that I missed the big day. Hope that 2013 is everything that you could hope for! All the best, miss seeing you and Carol at the Saturday AM drives. We'll have to catch up and do lunch somethime soon.
Thanks,
If you are ever looking for a passenger.....I will fly with you! Lol

Nice work.
Yeah nice work you goof *****, lol!
Wow...hit a guy when he's down eh Carlitos!? Rofl

Old 12-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Yes we do!

I think he stole from my brother today, he turned down free food and wanted to get out as quickly as he could!

Old 12-26-2012, 05:05 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Yes we do!

I think he stole from my brother today, he turned down free food and wanted to get out as quickly as he could!
Other way around Ed......he stole from me! He made me work on my day off at his house when I could have been working at mine!
But the cookies on his counter looked good along with the wine in the cellar. I couldn't clip anything because he watched my every move,lol!

Old 12-26-2012, 05:13 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Stacey you still without a porsche car?? Mannn after what you had and let go how can you still be sane lol.

North van hows that GT treating you?

Old 12-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by carrera997re
Stacey you still without a porsche car?? Mannn after what you had and let go how can you still be sane lol.

North van hows that GT treating you?
Yeah I am without! Letting that car go was tough, no doubt but building the new house has left my wallet very dry,lol! One good thing is, I still frequent the forums and get tons of pm's of people asking me questions! So with that I can live vicariously through them,lol!

Cheers,
Stacy

Old 12-26-2012, 09:08 PM
The GT3 is everything that the Carrera was missing. Love driving it, did a sunroof delete last spring. I recently added a custom Catless RSR header, and a custom tune that added about 25lbft of torque around the 3000-4500 range which helps on corner exit.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by justatoy
Other way around Ed......he stole from me! He made me work on my day off at his house when I could have been working at mine!
But the cookies on his counter looked good along with the wine in the cellar. I couldn't clip anything because he watched my every move,lol!
Send him the bill! God knows I don't want to pay him for not coming into work today!