997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

So here it is- 1 Day old!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 02:37 PM
BrianALynch is infamous around these parts
So here it is- 1 Day old!

So after my wait, I finally have my first P car. As many of you remember that feeling of your first P car, I am there right now. Thanks to everyone who gave me price advise. I have already changed side marker lights, and now will start my quest for a new exhaust.

Attached Images     
Old 01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Banned
Matt(in MA) is infamous around these parts
That is one great looking car! Welcome to the club, best of luck and enjoy!

Matt (in MA)

Old 01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, its such a great feeling, I am so happy for you, enjoy her in good health

Old 01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
henrysko is infamous around these partshenrysko is infamous around these parts
Congrats on your new 4S. Great color too.

The joy just keeps getting better and better!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Jalbrah is infamous around these parts
Congrats - she is a beauty!

Old 01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
doug2255 has a spectacular aura aboutdoug2255 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats and Good Luck with her....

Old 01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
congrats , let the mods begin.........any ideas wich exhaust you are going to go with ?

Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 PM
buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !buck986 Is a GOD !
all the best...great color choice

Old 01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
MLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of light
When my car was new and in my garage I'd wake up at night to flip the light on in the garage to make sure my baby was safe. I don't do that any more but am happy to say that it still feels special every time I get in to drive it after owning it for almost 3 years.

Hope you have the same feeling down the road.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Maybe

Originally Posted by nyseal
congrats , let the mods begin.........any ideas wich exhaust you are going to go with ?
I have read so much on exhaust, i was thinking tubi and a center cross over delete. I open to all suggestions. I am going to tint the windows a bit, not to dark, not to light. A clear bra is up on deck right now also.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Can I sleep in it?

Originally Posted by MLindgren
When my car was new and in my garage I'd wake up at night to flip the light on in the garage to make sure my baby was safe. I don't do that any more but am happy to say that it still feels special every time I get in to drive it after owning it for almost 3 years.

Hope you have the same feeling down the road.
so it was below zero here last night, but I thought about sleeping in it. I open the garage door this morning and it still hard to believe its mine. Hard to explain to other people, but I know on here, everyone knows what I mean.
this board is great.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:57 PM
MLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of lightMLindgren is a glorious beacon of light
Tubi is a great choice if you have some cash to burn. A great alternative is the center bypass with Gundo hacked mufflers. A good way to save a couple grand and have great sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0pc...layer_embedded

Last edited by MLindgren; 01-31-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by BrianALynch
so it was below zero here last night, but I thought about sleeping in it. I open the garage door this morning and it still hard to believe its mine. Hard to explain to other people, but I know on here, everyone knows what I mean.
this board is great.
+1

enjoy

Old 01-31-2010, 05:05 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
How does one go about getting these Gundo hacked mufflers ?

Old 01-31-2010, 05:24 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
That is an absolutely beautiful car !!!!! The red really makes the C4S .
With exhausts there are two which come to mind. I prefer a sound which gives enough growl but doesn't send wildlife (or yoir neighbors) running for cover. Also the interior must NOT drone . It is important to be abl;e to hear the peson next to you yet have more than the quiet sound of stock.

1) First Choice -- FVD -- You can opt for the "sound version" if you want more sound but I opted for a more quiet version which is ideal . It's loud enough to hear a beautiful note but is quiet in the cabin and I can hear my radio , talk to passengers , and enjoy the car's steeet ability . It also is a complete system and delivers power gains through the full range . It isn't cheap though but I think its worth every cent.

2) Tubi - The Tubi is a very well make exhaust which sounds great under wide open thottle. It will not deliver the same power as the FVD because trhe stock cats are retained but the price is right and the quality is there . The Tubi costs significantly less but it is very well made.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So here it is- 1 Day old!