997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Cab at last

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 08:55 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Retirement? Your way to your for that...and didn't you already do that once?

Ken, you should really lower this new car, do yourself a favour, and get a set of Bilsteins on your car. The good news is that they are covered by a lifetime warranty!

Car looks great, I am glad that you are happy with it!

Old 02-01-2010, 09:01 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Here u go buddy!

Kiss ***

Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
It helps that I live in CA, but I will always have a convertible. Great car, low mileage for an 06!

Old 02-01-2010, 10:49 AM
caveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nicecaveatesq is just really nice
Very nice. I am regretting my decision to buy a coupe instead of a cab. I am a convertible fan. Two years ago when I got my 997, I also had a 335i convertible. However, the BMW is now gone and I am flirting with the idea of trading my 997 coupe for a cab - just afraid of how much of a hit it will cost me.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:32 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Congrats on a nice pickup... Cab and SoCal = PERFECT.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Retirement? Your way to your for that...and didn't you already do that once?

Ken, you should really lower this new car, do yourself a favour, and get a set of Bilsteins on your car. The good news is that they are covered by a lifetime warranty!

Car looks great, I am glad that you are happy with it!
I'm thinking about it Ed. If I see a good deal on a set of Bilsteins, I'll likely go for it. Aren't you ready to upgrade your suspension to something else?

Old 02-01-2010, 06:23 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keninirvine
I'm thinking about it Ed. If I see a good deal on a set of Bilsteins, I'll likely go for it. Aren't you ready to upgrade your suspension to something else?
YEAH he is ready to upgrade to a GT3........

Old 02-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Rodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really niceRodsky is just really nice
Great looking car. I really like the color and the wheels. Congrats and enjoy.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by keninirvine
Ken, you will be the first one I ask if I do remove the Bilsteins.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:50 PM
CanuckC4S has a spectacular aura aboutCanuckC4S has a spectacular aura about
Hey Ken,
Great to see you got yourself back in a Cab. It looks great and looks to be pretty solid with the low mileage. Congrats!
So when's the supercharger going in?

Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !keninirvine Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CanuckC4S
Hey Ken,
Great to see you got yourself back in a Cab. It looks great and looks to be pretty solid with the low mileage. Congrats!
So when's the supercharger going in?
Not going to happen. Stacy (Justatoy) took it off my hands last week since he needed something to do, and I had decided I don't need a SC. BTW, I'll be in your town next week for a couple of days.

Old 02-02-2010, 10:18 PM
CanuckC4S has a spectacular aura aboutCanuckC4S has a spectacular aura about
Sounds great we'll meet up when you're here. Not sure if you've still got my contact info but I sent you a pm with it. Talk to you soon.

Old 02-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Steven B is infamous around these parts
Lovely car!!