997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Black Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 07:26 AM
THE HULK is infamous around these parts
Black Wheels

Hello all. I have a 2009 CARRERA S Racing Metallic green and I am considering black wheels. What do you think?

Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 AM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
i think it looks great ,i would recomend.would love to see some pics

Old 02-04-2010, 07:46 AM
I am new to the site. How do I post picks?

Old 02-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Also how do I add a profile pic?

Old 02-04-2010, 07:52 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
You can attach an image by clicking the paperclip icon on a new post thread, or you can upload the image to a hosting site and past the link in your post.

BTW, I think that the black wheels will look great on your car.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:54 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by THE HULK
Also how do I add a profile pic?
Profile pic, is an Avatar. You can find the link under you User Control Panel. it does need to be a small image though.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Thanks Northvan. I am just scared that the black wheels on the dark green will be a bit too much

Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
I'd go with either Black or Brushed Aluminum.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by THE HULK
Thanks Northvan. I am just scared that the black wheels on the dark green will be a bit too much
I think that the dark green and Seal Gray of my car are similar in the way that they will contrast with the wheels. My picture in my Avatar are OEM Sport Design, and look awesome in black, I think the car looks a lot more aggressive.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Your car is definately sharp!!! That is exactly what I am looking for, a more hard core look

Old 02-04-2010, 08:26 AM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
Uh...no. I'm not a fan of black wheels. Too many wannabe "racers" running around with that look for my tastes. I think you lose a lot of detail when the wheels are the same color as the tires and the wheel wells. I think your car looks great with the silver wheels.

But, it's your car. if you think you'll like the looks then people's opinions shouldn't count for much.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by PTParks
Uh...no. I'm not a fan of black wheels. Too many wannabe "racers" running around with that look for my tastes. I think you lose a lot of detail when the wheels are the same color as the tires and the wheel wells. I think your car looks great with the silver wheels.

But, it's your car. if you think you'll like the looks then people's opinions shouldn't count for much.
Too funny, this from someone running neoprene seat covers in his 911

Old 02-04-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally Posted by PTParks

PTParks, That is what my wife said. I may just keep it the way it is for a while until the black wheel bug hits me again. I do love the black wheel look though.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:18 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

this could be one of the funniest replies I have seen in a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time

could not agree more with the reply....

Go black if your to keep the stock wheels, or change the wheels all together. I know of a great wheel that looks perfect on a p-car....

Originally Posted by NorthVan
Too funny, this from someone running neoprene seat covers in his 911

Attached Images  

Last edited by mickfluff; 02-04-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the info.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Black Wheels