997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

anyone live or work near Suncoast Porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:21 AM
pvgolfer is infamous around these parts
anyone live or work near Suncoast Porsche?

I'm looking for a volunteer with decent photographic skills to check out a car for sale there. I'm hoping that this volunteer could just stop by and take some good high res pictures of the interior and exterior of the car. Looking to do this ASAP.

In return for this favor, I'll send you a VISA gift card for $25...
Please PM me to arrange. Thanks.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
No need, happy to help. I'll post them shortly. Nice car!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 02-16-2010, 01:35 PM
pvgolfer is infamous around these parts
Thanks Rick! Appreciate the help. You and the rest of the team at Suncoast have been great to deal with.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
tejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud oftejoe has much to be proud of
suncoast

Originally Posted by pvgolfer
Thanks Rick! Appreciate the help. You and the rest of the team at Suncoast have been great to deal with.
Yup, and they have a great reputation around central/northeast Florida, even from techs at other Porsche dealers if their bosses aren't around to hear them.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:36 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Originally Posted by pvgolfer
I'm looking for a volunteer with decent photographic skills to check out a car for sale there. I'm hoping that this volunteer could just stop by and take some good high res pictures of the interior and exterior of the car. Looking to do this ASAP.

In return for this favor, I'll send you a VISA gift card for $25...
Please PM me to arrange. Thanks.
That's very generous of you. I helped someone out that ended up buying the car and all I got was a lousy thanks.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:19 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Suncoast Porsche have been awesome with all my interactions with them.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
the guys at suncoast are terrific, I have dealt with them more than a few times and each time they have been nothing short of perfect. By the way I am in NYC and choose to only order parts from them

Old 02-16-2010, 09:27 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
I live about 45 minutes north of Suncoast. I might be driving by Suncoast on Thursday evening if I get out of Miami in time. I do not have a camera with me. I will be at Suncoast on Friday getting a new PDK paddle shift steering wheel installed.

Suncoast is a great dealer and I would not hesitate to do biz with with via the internet.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:08 AM
slant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura aboutslant83 has a spectacular aura about
+1 on Suncoast. Rick and Ryan are great to deal with !!

Old 02-17-2010, 10:01 AM
geestyleed is infamous around these parts
Suncoast is awesome! Fast, capable and nice

Old 02-17-2010, 11:34 AM
zschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud ofzschicago has much to be proud of
I bought my car from Suncoast. I will come back for a turbo one of these days. They are awesome.....

Old 02-17-2010, 03:09 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Where are the photos? I want to see said car.