997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

<<Wheelstudio + Axis Porsche Penta>>

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
<<Wheelstudio + Axis Porsche Penta>>

Guys/Gals

We have several sets of Axis Porsche Penta's coming in.

Specs:
19 x 8.5 +45
19 x 10.5 +52

Color:
Hyper-Black with Diamond cut lip
Matte black
Matte Black with a choice of over 10 colors of pinstripes. (Picture shown with yellow pinstripe)

Ship date is 3/6/10

PM me for pricing.

Attached Images   
Old 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !PTParks Is a GOD !
What wheel color is your top photo? Are they offered in a width for a 305 rear tire?

Old 02-17-2010, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
The top wheel is Hyperblack. The rear comes in a 19x10.5

Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
skizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud ofskizot has much to be proud of
Hey guys. I am not sure who is posting from Wheel Studio, but I have had dealings with them and they were top notch! If Kelly is still with the company, he was great.

First, I've seen these wheels up and close and personal and they look amazing. Second, when I purchased the wheels for my other car (Axis Shine's) they took excellent car of my order, processing, questions, tracking, etc.

James (owner of Axis Wheels), I met at SEMA two years ago. Super nice guy and boy does he love the color yellow on cars. I believe his wife runs or maybe even owns Wheel Studio. Nevertheless, excellent place to give business to.

Old 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
Former Vendor
Skizot, thanks for the top notch words!! Axis does own our company, but it is now a full fledged corporation, and not owned by his wife. We strive for reviews like yours! Thanks again for the kind words!

-Eric

Old 02-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Former Vendor
Guys/Gals

I have had alot of request for different colors. We can always paint these wheels to a specific color for you.

All Pm's Replied

Old 02-18-2010, 10:08 AM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
nice wheels, but they belong on 350z/g35 rather than porsches.. sorry.

Old 02-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
Mesh wheels don't belong on porsches? To each his own.

Last edited by Wheel Studio; 02-18-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:02 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info. Where can we see these wheels on various Porsches??????

Old 02-19-2010, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor
Here is the only picture I have on a 997. Lets get some sets out there so we can post more application shots.

Attached Images  
Old 02-21-2010, 12:13 PM
LarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to allLarryP is a name known to all
I got them on my 997 and I love the way the look.For the money you cant get a better rim.

Attached Images   
Old 02-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor
Guys/Gals I only have two sets left of each color... Wheels arrive March 5th

Old 03-13-2010, 12:15 PM
anthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond reputeanthinino has a reputation beyond repute
pm the price, looking for black with red stripe

Old 04-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Former Vendor
All PM's replied! more sets are arriving soon.. still have 2 sets left.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Verde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond reputeVerde has a reputation beyond repute
Is it me, or do all of these 'Y/U' rims look alike?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: <<Wheelstudio + Axis Porsche Penta>>