997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Anyone familiar with Sunset Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 03:38 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hrm
Thanks guys I'm really excited. If all goes well I am planning on driving it down the coast over a long weekend.

Joe, if you have the time tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out. I'd be happy to treat you to dinner once I'm up there.
I stopped by earlier today. I sent you an email and included some pic's of the car.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:00 PM
rye595 is a jewel in the roughrye595 is a jewel in the roughrye595 is a jewel in the roughrye595 is a jewel in the rough
Keep us posted, and let us know if you end up with a new Porsche!

Old 02-22-2010, 07:06 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the car and giving HRM a detailed report ( I saw it).

It will be his first P car.... so lets hope all goes well.

If it works, he will pick it up and drive it home to So Cal, meeting a few of us at Laguna Seca!

Old 02-22-2010, 11:59 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by mobonic
Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to look at the car and giving HRM a detailed report ( I saw it).

It will be his first P car.... so lets hope all goes well.

If it works, he will pick it up and drive it home to So Cal, meeting a few of us at Laguna Seca!
No problem, anything to help out a fellow 6speeder. This forum was a tremendous help to me when I was looking (and continues to be a great source of information). I just got his email now and it looks good to go for him. I'm really happy that things seem like they will work out but of course it will be important for him to look over the car carefully in person before crossing the T's and dotting the I's.