997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Lujack Dealer Terrible Experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 06:46 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by penrose911
In response to the message posted by user taylorcoleman, Lujack's has never done business with this person. He made an inquiry on the 2009 Porsche 911 C2S, which we offered for sale on the internet. He had a dealer in Indianapolis purchase the car from Lujack's at a substainsal price reduction to resell it to him. If he has a complaint with the car or how it was represented, he needs to take it up with the company that sold him the vehicle.
This story gets better and better. A guy in Pittsburgh, has dealer in Indianapolis, buy a car for him from a dealer in Iowa ?

And isn't the internet the ultimate playing field leveler. The post isn't on the internet for more than 24 hours and someone involved in some way with the transaction sees the original post and rebuts the story of the guy in Pittsburgh.
Regardless of the outcome the story will be captured forever in cyberspace for anyone doing a search for Lujack's to find. Ain't technology grand.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:53 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dadio
This story gets better and better. A guy in Pittsburgh, has dealer in Indianapolis, buy a car for him from a dealer in Iowa ?

And isn't the internet the ultimate playing field leveler. The post isn't on the internet for more than 24 hours and someone involved in some way with the transaction sees the original post and rebuts the story of the guy in Pittsburgh.
Regardless of the outcome the story will be captured forever in cyberspace for anyone doing a search for Lujack's to find. Ain't technology grand.
....and I'm a little confused how penrose911 shows that he/she has 20 posts associated to him/her yet when you go and look for his/her posts, it only shows this one. He/she joined Feb 2010 so I assume he/she just joined (to respond to the OP) but where are is/her other 19 posts?

Old 02-25-2010, 07:29 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JoeShark
....and I'm a little confused how penrose911 shows that he/she has 20 posts associated to him/her yet when you go and look for his/her posts, it only shows this one. He/she joined Feb 2010 so I assume he/she just joined (to respond to the OP) but where are is/her other 19 posts?
Unless the other 19 posts were on a yanked thread .

Either way .. the thread is quite an interesting read.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:32 PM
avmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to all
I think Professor Plum did it in the conservatory with the revolver....

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

Old 02-25-2010, 07:54 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
I can only think of the funnier point. You RARELY can replace only one tire. Most often the opposite tire has enough wear that BOTH tires need to be replaced in case of damage...
IF the car was perfect in every other respect - Taylor got away pretty clean - given sight unseen with a place in friggen Iowa. Sorry, but who buys a Porsche from a dealership in Iowa with no reputation?

Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by yrralis1

Those other 19 posts must have got yanked pretty quick considering he just joined 6speed today.

The mystery continues

Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM
jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !jjc4scab Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yrralis1

Larry,Joe, Dadio,avmike,

I saw this post about 7:50.....it was only one post. I see that now it shows 20. I think the 19 went down the black hole in the universe

Jim

Last edited by jjc4scab; 02-25-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:12 PM
911nojoke has a spectacular aura about911nojoke has a spectacular aura about911nojoke has a spectacular aura about
awww man, this one is getting good. can't wait to hear more juicy details...

Old 02-26-2010, 12:57 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
There are two sides to every story and the reader gets to sit on the fence as an observer. Usually the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It's good that forum member penrose posted though.

I never considered looking at the inventory of an Iowa dealership but after reading the thread -- why not ?

If Taylor's car is the one priced in the upper 70's for a CPO it's actually priced nicely in my opinion .

Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally Posted by ryem3
Sorry, but who buys a Porsche from a dealership in Iowa with no reputation?
Rye --if they price the cars well .. have skilled technicians CPO them... then the Porsches will sell ..

Last edited by yrralis1; 02-26-2010 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:49 AM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 911nojoke
awww man, this one is getting good. can't wait to hear more juicy details...
This one is getting good. I thought it was getting a little too contentious, so I unsubscribed. Well, I can't help myself in seeing how this one turns out. Given that this issue has apparently been directed to the legal system, I wonder if we'll ever get a chance to find out.

All I know is that there are a lot of decent points made. As yrralis1 commented, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

At the end of the day, the best way to protect yourself when purchasing remotely is to have a PPI done, with pictures taken and documented.

Originally Posted by avmike
I think Professor Plum did it in the conservatory with the revolver....
I think it was Scarlet with the Barbell in the Spa...sorry, we just got the new version of Clue, no more Revolver or Billiard Room in this one

Old 02-26-2010, 08:16 AM
HATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of light
In response to the message posted by user taylorcoleman, Lujack's has never done business with this person. He made an inquiry on the 2009 Porsche 911 C2S, which we offered for sale on the internet. He had a dealer in Indianapolis purchase the car from Lujack's at a substainsal price reduction to resell it to him. If he has a complaint with the car or how it was represented, he needs to take it up with the company that sold him the vehicle.
Nice.

If this is true TaylorColeman, you might want to consider an honest reflection of your tactics and turn tail, eat crow and ask the moderators to kindly delete your thread. Otherwise, you may have just walked yourself into a defamation lawsuit.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:31 AM
brewster16 is infamous around these parts
Wow Taylor........True or not true?

Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
I can only comment that I cannot comment on this issue because this is now a formal legal matter. As much as I'd like to defend and further clarify my position (and a certain recent post), I cannot for reasons stated.

I am confident in my online and offline reputation for being fair and honest.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:21 AM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
If this thread was a road, it would be fun to drive, with all the twists and turns, but perhaps not... as it seems to contain some (pot)holes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lujack Dealer Terrible Experience