997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Ordered parts for GT3 RS mk2 conversion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 07:46 AM
sticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura aboutsticky4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by eatbreathdrive
All of them work with no problem at all. You just need to order two boxes of control modules (electronic units) from whomever you are order from. They are plug and play. Good luck!
I did the tail light conversion, that was one control module. So you're saying there is another for the front? Any idea where it is in the car or the part number?

Old 11-14-2010, 07:54 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sticky4
I did the tail light conversion, that was one control module. So you're saying there is another for the front? Any idea where it is in the car or the part number?
Sorry I don't remember the part number but there should be one for the front. You can check out Design911, Vivid, Champion etc. They will surely help you out.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:40 AM
KK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud ofKK Moto has much to be proud of
Why did you not just get a real GT3RS? You are clearly spending quite a bit of money that you will not get back in return? Was finding one just too difficult?

The only insurmountable reason I can think of is the automatic tranny. It looks like a fun project, pricey, but I cannot help thinking "poser". Obviously, it's your car, do what you want.

Since appearance is clearly important to you, at least you've got good taste and it looks clean and not like a Russian/ Arabian Mercedes disaster of a conversion..

Last edited by KK Moto; 11-14-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:16 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kk moto
why did not just get a real gt3rs? You are clearly spending quite a bit of money that you will not get back in return? Was finding one just too difficult?

The only insurmountable reason i can think of is the automatic tranny. It looks like a fun project, pricey, but i cannot help thinking "poser". Obviously, it's your car, do what you want.

Since appearance is clearly important to you, at least you've got good taste and it looks clean and not like a russian/ arabian mercedes disaster of a conversion..
:d :d