997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

2010 Carrera S ...nice pics !!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
Forza Forged is infamous around these parts
2010 Carrera S ...nice pics !!

I just wanted to share a few pictures of our newest 3-piece development, Forza Forged FRZ-551. Featured here on a SWEET brand new 2010 Porsche 911 Carrera with an extensive list of upgrades. Our friend Andy @ The Collection is responsible for all work performed on this bad boy.
Enjoy.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 309KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 380KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 375KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 409KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 392KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 368KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 357KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 320KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 280KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 386KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x680 and weights 327KB.

Last edited by Forza Forged; 04-16-2010 at 11:42 AM. Reason: selling for and promoting a non sponsor
Old 03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Clubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of lightClubrcr is a glorious beacon of light
I really like that car!! Why no rear wing??? So much for the Porsche disclaimer about the front aero needing the rear downforce....

Old 03-05-2010, 11:10 AM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
meeeee likeeeey

Old 03-05-2010, 12:19 PM
Harvey in MD is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Clubrcr
I really like that car!! Why no rear wing??? So much for the Porsche disclaimer about the front aero needing the rear downforce....
Downforce only needed for high speeds (track use) It's only a Carrera...not the Carrera "S".

Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Clubrcr
It may be a custom ordered car and other parts can be added .

One thing that is of great importance is that the quality of workmanship that goes into the installation of any upgrade is first class. Both of my cars were done done here and my 997 Turbo has the full Techart kit (which does include the rear wing).

Most of you guys know how much I neurotically pamper my cars . When I hand my keys to have my modifications installed .. I have total confidence that my car is in good hands.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:55 PM
gloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud ofgloves has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Harvey in MD
Downforce only needed for high speeds (track use) It's only a Carrera...not the Carrera "S".
hmm the thread topic says it is an S...but you are right it doesnt look like one and the original car listed does not say S either

Old 03-05-2010, 01:04 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
The blue-painted brake calipers are from a Carrera not an S.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
Nicely done, excellent work !

Old 03-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by adias
The blue-painted brake calipers are from a Carrera not an S.

"Custom Jetstream Blue Painted Calipers"

Old 03-05-2010, 01:31 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gloves
"Custom Jetstream Blue Painted Calipers"
Sure, but the point is - those are std Carrera calipers not S calipers.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 PM
ah gatcha...i thought your point was about the blue not the caliper

Old 03-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Thank you guys for all the positive feedback.

Yoan

Old 03-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Hott!!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
thats a hot car, not feeling the blue too much, not sure what the blue has to do with anything...but everything else looks sickkk... wonder what the mark up is on this bad boy

Old 03-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Chris [EMAIL="Green@USP
Hott!!"]Green@USP;2752715]Hott!![/EMAIL]
Thanks Chris...did you get the Monoblock wheels on the car? I want to see a thread with some pictures.

Thank You
Yoan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 Carrera S ...nice pics !!