997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

opinion needed on a tint

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dfwerdoc
i did formula one pinnacle 35%. in this pic, indoors and with the flash, the tint looks 5 percent but the 35% is perfect on the roads and in texas.
that's gorgeous.. i had the same pinnacle 35 on my previous car (which was silver) so i am very biased

i didn't have one prob with it for 3+years and it still looked fresh.. and never hassled by the law-enforcers.. only compliments !

if only my cabrio didn't have the Cocoa-colored top, i would get the same tint again.. but i can't imagine it looking like urs with my Cocoa top..

but i would not trade the cocoa top for anything..

Old 03-27-2010, 02:53 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
I do have the back window and the little side windows with tint still only because I'm still unsure what to do. Am I going to just put the side windows back on and continue as I have always done or just take it off of all the windows. So, I have done nothing so far. It doesn't look bad at all on a C2 b/c those back side windows are really small. It almost blends in with the top, but I have a convertible. I imagine it would be similar on a coupe though. If I remember, I will take some pics and post.
I had the car tinted at 35% all the way around until I received a fix-a-ticket and had to remove the sides. Unsure which way to go at this point (all tint again or no tint), so I have done nothing.

Attached Images  
Old 03-27-2010, 05:22 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Here's vid of my 35% tint on the 997.2S:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...nt-997-2s.html

Old 03-29-2010, 11:02 AM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZpDWnzUKc

that looks great !

if i had a hardtop, i'd be all over the same tint !