997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

need a One-Stop-Shop in Southern Cal..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 11:58 AM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
need a One-Stop-Shop in Southern Cal..

need a reputable shop with plenty of Pcar experience in southern California.

must be professional, with a extent knowledge of 997, and reasonably priced.. (open on sat would be a huge plus)

want to develop a solid relationship with them for now and future.

right now, i need them to install an exhaust, SSK, spacers, and lowering springs.. and possibly a 9500ci.

i understand that some or all can be DIY.. but i dont have a lot of time.. and i like it done right professionally.. hopefully at one shop.

i will be doing easy things myself, like replacing BMC filter, pedals, lights.. or installing smartTop..

thx in adv.

Old 03-16-2010, 12:31 PM
jabed92694 is infamous around these parts
try www.hergesheimer.com. Unfortunately not open on Sat. but great people and resonable prices. All factory trained techs and all OEM parts.

Jonathan

Last edited by bbywu; 03-16-2010 at 05:07 PM. Reason: removed embedded link to commercial non sponsor
Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
We are located in Huntington Beach and are a full service shop. We are open on Saturdays by appointment only.

Here is a link from about a year ago.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...autosport.html

feel free to give me a ring anytime.

Kindest Regards

Old 03-16-2010, 01:11 PM
jlipana has a spectacular aura aboutjlipana has a spectacular aura about
RSS Stuttgart performance down in Costa Mesa. Also a sponsor I believe.

Old 03-16-2010, 01:22 PM
stephen k is infamous around these parts
Heard great things about BBI.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:33 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
I love following people's chronicles from the hunt -> purchase -> mods -> more mods

If you're concerned about warranty, make sure your Porsche dealer is OK with the mods first, especially if they're not doing them.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:12 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
HMS in Long Beach

I've been a loyal client of HMS for many years... They modded up my MBs as well as Pcar! Ask for Edison or Jon.

http://www.harbormotorsports.com/default.html

Old 03-16-2010, 03:33 PM
crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !crazycarlitos Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
I love following people's chronicles from the hunt -> purchase -> mods -> more mods

If you're concerned about warranty, make sure your Porsche dealer is OK with the mods first, especially if they're not doing them.

i know what u mean about the chronicles.. i go through it every time..

as far as the warranty is concerned, i figure i would take off any 'suspect' mods before having it serviced / repaired at P-service.

Thats what i did previously with other makes..

if i am mis-informed, PLEASE let me know the fine prints of Porsche warranty, specifically CPOs.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:49 PM
great !

i got so far..

www.hergesheimer.com. lake forrest,ca .. but not open sat

www.bbiautosport.com huntington beach, ca sat, by appt only

Road Sport Supply / Stuttgart Performance - costa mesa, ca

www.harbormotorsports.com westminster, CA

Old 03-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Dunit is infamous around these partsDunit is infamous around these parts
I second the vote for RSS / Stuttgart. Mike and Brian always make for a great experience.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jabed92694
try www.hergesheimer.com. Unfortunately not open on Sat. but great people and resonable prices. All factory trained techs and all OEM parts.

Jonathan
I was going to suggest Hergesheimer if they're not too far from you. Mark and Laura own a really nice shop that is active in the PCA and POC and they're just good, honest people. They're quite a bit cheaper than the dealer and will be frank with you about what they can and can't do.

I've also heard good things about GMG although they aren't cheap.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Hi crazyc,

You have many great choices in town as you can see, feel free to give us a call or just cruise on by for a tour of our facility and factory anytime if you would like to check us out.

Bryan @ RSS/Stuttgart Performance

Old 03-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Da Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of lightDa Hapa is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Hi crazyc,

You have many great choices in town as you can see, feel free to give us a call or just cruise on by for a tour of our facility and factory anytime if you would like to check us out.

Bryan @ RSS/Stuttgart Performance
I should have also included Stuttgart Performance. They are also active sponsors of the PCA, this board, and others. While I haven't personally used them, I've heard good things.

Old 03-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Dave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant futureDave07997S has a brilliant future
GMG..they actually race these things. The others are fine too. There are a lot of good choices actually in S.Cali.

Dave

Old 03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I've been to a few out there, and RSS/Stuttgart is my favorite place. Bryan is super courteous and nice, the shop is clean, and they clearly know what they are doing. Price-wise, they aren't the cheapest, nor are they the most expensive, but the service and knowledge is worth it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: need a One-Stop-Shop in Southern Cal..