997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Product for Cab Owners - YES Cab Owners!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 03:05 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Old 04-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Need to go back and leave Positive Rep Points now for everyone that played

Old 04-22-2010, 03:13 PM
dma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond reputedma550 has a reputation beyond repute
Hah, proves nothing.

Thanks Dan, appreciate it You should have my cash already, no rush on shipping.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:19 PM
JHRI50 is infamous around these parts
Sorry, I didn't see this until now...Can I still get it on it?

Old 04-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Former Vendor
1 more left at this price. Paypal dan@vividracing.com or call me tomorrow with credit card info.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:33 AM
M4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really nice
Product received..install took about 30 min...very easy...still having a problem getting the homelight/headlight feature to work. I always leave my headlight switch in the off position..am I doing something wrong? Will re-check that the "function" is actually set to the on position again. Otherwise the remote and one touch feature option for the top is AWESOME!!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor
Glad to hear! Please write a review on the link of page 5

As far as functions, I am not to sure, have you checked the manual? Do you need the link?

Old 04-26-2010, 09:43 AM
M4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really niceM4Miami is just really nice
Originally Posted by vividracing
Glad to hear! Please write a review on the link of page 5

As far as functions, I am not to sure, have you checked the manual? Do you need the link?
Downloaded manual...followed it to the letter...will re-check later tonight that the feature for the headlights is turned on.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
I wish I was more familiar with it . Post back and let us know what you find.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:49 AM
akacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to beholdakacaj is a splendid one to behold
Got mine Saturday, install was a breeze. Works as expected and worth every penny.

However, I have a feature request that maybe Dan can pass to the manufacturer. I would like to leave my lights in the ON position and when I take the key out of the ignition all lights should go off after 30 seconds. Currently, the head lights go off but the parking lights stay on.

Since the Smarttop has access to the headlights I would assume this is an easy thing to add via firmware update. While at it, Auto lights would be even better. I believe there is a photo sensor in the car that can detect daylight. Turn on DRL's daytime only, night time turn on all lights.

My MB E350 does that and I often forget my lights on in the Porsche because I have been spoiled by MB.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:15 AM
SSandy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by M4Miami
Product received..install took about 30 min...very easy...still having a problem getting the homelight/headlight feature to work. I always leave my headlight switch in the off position..am I doing something wrong? Will re-check that the "function" is actually set to the on position again. Otherwise the remote and one touch feature option for the top is AWESOME!!
I thought I had a problem with this after initial install but found that if you hold the trunk open button for a little bit longer than you think you should for each press and with a little bit longer space between the two presses than you think you should -- it works.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by SSandy
I thought I had a problem with this after initial install but found that if you hold the trunk open button for a little bit longer than you think you should for each press and with a little bit longer space between the two presses than you think you should -- it works.

That worked! Thank you Sandy!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:43 PM
superman77 is just really nicesuperman77 is just really nicesuperman77 is just really nicesuperman77 is just really nicesuperman77 is just really nice
Payment Sent! I guess I get the last one!

Old 04-29-2010, 06:27 AM
brnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant futurebrnsrgn has a brilliant future
Received mine. Off on some business travel, so will try and install next week.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
You sure do. Thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Product for Cab Owners - YES Cab Owners!