997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

No one tells you these things....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 05:43 PM
akw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to allakw_toronto is a name known to all
Originally Posted by KK Moto
Here's "Pure" for you......... Or a little crazy. Works for me though

O....M....G Why would you do such a thing.......leaving the stock orange markers on like that. It takes away from the look.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:42 PM
EAMGC4S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JenK
BTW, I will be there on Thursday at noon to drop off my car for an oil change!

I'll be there on Thurs as well. Gonna have those guys balance the new rims and tires. I've been assured that Doc's does a better job than a 'road force' balance. We'll see.... I should be there by 10AM. Not sure how long it will take. I may actually hang around if you want to hear the Porsche Sport exhaust. Still haven't gotten my TechArt Springs. They are evidently not in the US yet. Maybe next week for the lowering....

Old 03-23-2010, 04:44 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be there at 12. They aligned and balanced my M6 and it was a completely different car! I don't think you'll be disappointed. I spoke with Troy yesterday and he won't be there, but Les will. Hopefully, I get to hear that PSE!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:15 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Correction, I am dropping off the car at 8 and will be back by 12 to pick it up. Could not rearrange patients!!! Hopefully, we'll meet and I can see the car. Mine will be there, atlas grey C2S cab! Take a look!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:33 PM
EAMGC4S is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JenK
Correction, I am dropping off the car at 8 and will be back by 12 to pick it up. Could not rearrange patients!!! Hopefully, we'll meet and I can see the car. Mine will be there, atlas grey C2S cab! Take a look!

Will definitely look at your C2S while I'm walking around. I love looking at other people's cars, rims, interiors etc. All plans for my next 911 . Mine's Slate grey with 20" Modulare C11's and PSE which has the different exhaust tips. Love the PSE since I get to turn it on or off depending on where I am. Nice option.....

Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
it will be there! Have fun looking at their cars!