997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Sharkwerks & Cargraphic 997.2S - In Motion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 04:16 PM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Sharkwerks & Cargraphic 997.2S - In Motion

These vids suck, but they're the best I could get. Windows open, moon roof open.

Truly a rich, throaty sound -- exotic-like. Way the car should sound from factory IMO.

Couldn't pay me to go back to stock exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3K_zFUGtH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAoPDqMbRNA

After coming from my '10 GT3, I'd have to quickly move on to another car from the 997.2S if it were not for SW and CG. Hearing my car is more than 1/2 the fun.

Last edited by taylorcoleman; 03-22-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:22 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Taylor,

sounds cool!!! I am having an exhaust mod bug right now and am trying to listen. I've narrowed it down to Tubi and Cargraphic. Ugggh!!! I have a 997.2 C2s.

Jen

Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 AM
taylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond reputetaylorcoleman has a reputation beyond repute
Jen --

Of course depends on what you're trying to achieve. I for one, can't justify the Tubi expense or the Porsche. On a Ferrari, sure, it's the best sounding exhaust IMO. But the incremental difference in sound on the Tubi versus the Cargraphic is not worth the price delta -- and -- I happen to prefer the Cargraphic sound better. The CG is a deeper, throaty sound.

I'd seriously recommend you get the Sharkwerks bypass while you're at it. It really opens up the sound and removes unnecessary weight. I ran the Cargraphic prior to the Sharkwerks addition and the difference with the Sharkwerks is very noticable.

Old 03-29-2010, 01:04 PM
PersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of lightPersianGodFatha is a glorious beacon of light
Im acually debating the cargraphic vs tubi also... you think the cargraphic sounds better? my porsche tech told me cargraphic is a better system for the porsche than the tubi as far as a jump in performance goes... He sugested the cargraphic over the tubi...I wish I could hear both in person and get a real feel for the sound

Old 03-29-2010, 01:20 PM
brianlin87 is infamous around these parts
wow both sound really nice

Old 03-29-2010, 02:10 PM
P997S is infamous around these partsP997S is infamous around these parts
i love pse..just me...

Old 03-29-2010, 02:26 PM
keenan9 is infamous around these partskeenan9 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
Jen --

Of course depends on what you're trying to achieve. I for one, can't justify the Tubi expense or the Porsche. On a Ferrari, sure, it's the best sounding exhaust IMO. But the incremental difference in sound on the Tubi versus the Cargraphic is not worth the price delta -- and -- I happen to prefer the Cargraphic sound better. The CG is a deeper, throaty sound.

I'd seriously recommend you get the Sharkwerks bypass while you're at it. It really opens up the sound and removes unnecessary weight. I ran the Cargraphic prior to the Sharkwerks addition and the difference with the Sharkwerks is very noticable.
The price of the Cargraphic Side Mufflers and Sharkwerks bypass actually looks to be more money than the Tubi System.

Old 03-29-2010, 05:13 PM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by taylorcoleman
Jen --

thanks, Taylor! I am exploring all the pricing right now. I'll keep you posted.