997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

arctic silver with black-tan two tone interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
arctic silver with black-tan two tone interior

Anyone have this combination or pictures? If not, opinions about that combination would be welcome (about to order a 2011 C4S)

Thanks

Old 03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
thealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to allthealexman is a name known to all
No pictures, sorry to say...but i do have an opinion! (greeeeeaaat....haha) I think it would look pretty sick when combined with a few choice carbon pieces (not even many, but a center console and the some of the tasty door trim from MA). Not sure if you're into the carbon look, but I think the big plastic tan console wouldn't allow the two-tone to contrast as much. You may hate all of that...but it's a thought. good luck with the order. I may just see you on the road, next time I'm in Jersey (Long Valley native).

Regards,

Alex

Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 PM
TooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant future
I only have pictures my car with Black/Sand Beige two-tone interior. Exterior color is Aqua Blue. Let me know if you still want to see them.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, TooSixy, please post and ty

Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen 2 tone with a few variations. One was the center console painted black-looked very nice. Another was with black carpeting instead of tan-also very cool. I would do either of the options and maybe even both it was that nice. The standard 2 tome is too much beige down low and I think that the carpet in black would wear better.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:22 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PT Doc
I have seen 2 tone with a few variations. One was the center console painted black-looked very nice. Another was with black carpeting instead of tan-also very cool. I would do either of the options and maybe even both it was that nice. The standard 2 tome is too much beige down low and I think that the carpet in black would wear better.
You can get it with Black carpet$$$ - would probably be really nice that way. I have the Poorsche black floor mat option.

Nice thing about black dash is no glare - something BMW has apparently kept secret from PAG. And the combo looks great in pics I have seen - although I'm not a fan of Silver/Tan cars - I'd go with Natural Brown with a Silver car, and if they don't offer that with two-tone, I'd just get some Ray-Ban P's and live with it. ;-)

Old 03-25-2010, 01:55 PM
Red997 is a glorious beacon of lightRed997 is a glorious beacon of lightRed997 is a glorious beacon of lightRed997 is a glorious beacon of lightRed997 is a glorious beacon of lightRed997 is a glorious beacon of light
I like the two-tone, but I prefer it to be inverted. You could do what I have in my car. It's very unique and can be done at the factory (as mine was).

Name:  Red997_inside_1.JPG
Views: 1168
Size:  52.3 KB

Name:  Red997_inside_2.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  49.6 KB

Name:  Red997_inside_3.JPG
Views: 507
Size:  60.0 KB

Old 03-25-2010, 05:44 PM
stevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of lightstevepow is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Red997
I like the two-tone, but I prefer it to be inverted. You could do what I have in my car. It's very unique and can be done at the factory (as mine was).

Attachment 119446

Attachment 119447

Attachment 119448
That's be cool with a black dash. Good for keeping the Levi's dye off the seats.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:27 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Red997

Attachment 119446

Attachment 119447

Attachment 119448
Interesting combination that I have not seen before.

Old 03-26-2010, 04:22 PM
TooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant futureTooSixy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Alan
Yes, TooSixy, please post and ty
Sorry for the delay. Been busy lately. Here you go.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Dadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond reputeDadio has a reputation beyond repute
Love the 2 tone black/tan idea but not with Artic Silver. Would look great in a black, red, blue, white, or green car but it wouldn't be my choice for the silver cars. Black / Red or Black / Grey ( Stone ) for the various shades of silver and or dark grey.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by TooSixy
Sorry for the delay. Been busy lately. Here you go.

Beautiful. Really really nice combo.

Old 03-27-2010, 03:55 AM
Thank you Toosixy for the photos. Spectacular combination