997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Side Skirts for C2S possibility ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Side Skirts for C2S possibility ?

I've checked Suncoast, they do have a set of GT3RS skirts, however they dont fit on a 997.1 C2S. Do you know any stock sets or aftermarket for a narrow body?

Cheers!

Old 04-06-2010, 08:54 AM
geestyleed is infamous around these parts
Mh Techart and SpeedART have some nice side skirts.

Old 04-06-2010, 09:02 AM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by geestyleed
Mh Techart and SpeedART have some nice side skirts.
To each his own, but I think only OEM side skirts look nice

The Techart side skirts look ricey and ruin the car. I love their front lip and rear valence, but the side skirts are horrible !

Old 04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor
GT Design is infamous around these parts
If you are local in Southern California, we offer free installation on the side diffusers.

We have Carbon Fiber side diffusers here with an introductory price. Let us know

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-vendor-classifieds/206438-gt-design-997-carbon-side-diffusers-special-intro-prices.html

Pictures of akshon's 997.1 GT3

Name:  997_SideDiffuser_GT3_Install-6843.jpg
Views: 2563
Size:  62.1 KB
Name:  997_SideDiffuser_GT3_Install-6857.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  51.8 KB
Name:  997_SideDiffuser_GT3_Install-6868.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  83.8 KB
Name:  997_SideDiffuser_GT3_Install-6864.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  72.8 KB

Last edited by GT Design; 04-06-2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:39 PM
awcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the roughawcayenne is a jewel in the rough
GT3TEK IS HAVING A GREAT SALE. I HAVE THE POLY SIDE SKIRTS THEY ARE AWESOME

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...l-pricing.html

Old 04-07-2010, 01:39 AM
Banned
eatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant futureeatbreathdrive has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT Design
If you are local in Southern California, we offer free installation on the side diffusers.
Sorry but GT Tek is not my cup of tea. Is there any company that could replicate the GT2 side skirts? Poly or whatever works really. And Techarts are really bad, too aggressive. What do you guys recommend?
Thanks!

Old 04-07-2010, 02:17 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
It's such a personal thing . I have seen a 997 with a gt3rs bumper and techart side skirts --looks nice .

Attached Images  
Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Banned
Thank you so much for the image, makes it much more clear to decide!

Old 04-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
TechArts are pretty clean.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:51 AM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
I feel the same way. I love the factory skirts for the widebodys because they add a subtle flair but IMO all the aftermarket skirts are just way too much.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:47 AM
DW997s is a jewel in the roughDW997s is a jewel in the roughDW997s is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CayenneS2083
I feel the same way. I love the factory skirts for the widebodys because they add a subtle flair but IMO all the aftermarket skirts are just way too much.
I wonder if the factory WB skirts can be custom fitted to fit the NB. Since you can't see the inside of the skirt unless you look from underneath, can't it just be cut to fit the NB? Can anyone chime in?

Old 04-09-2010, 12:00 AM
911 S is infamous around these parts
^^^

hope this can be done.. im really in the market for a side skirts for my c2s, and just wish someone makes something like the gt2 sideskirts for the NB

Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by DW997s
I wonder if the factory WB skirts can be custom fitted to fit the NB. Since you can't see the inside of the skirt unless you look from underneath, can't it just be cut to fit the NB? Can anyone chime in?
I've been wondering about the same thing

Old 04-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by 911 S
^^^

hope this can be done.. im really in the market for a side skirts for my c2s, and just wish someone makes something like the gt2 sideskirts for the NB
All of us wanting to buy should get together on this post or start a petition or something to get this done Seriously, we all need a bit of sideskirt loving

Old 09-04-2014, 12:48 AM
gams is infamous around these parts
GT2-style Side skirts for narrow body 997

It's been 4yrs, any company out there actually make these yet!?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Side Skirts for C2S possibility ?