997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Fuchs are back!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 10:09 AM
SigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to beholdSigFan229 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Fuchs are back!

Uhh Look at what porsche brought back! 19-inch Sport Classic wheels which mimic the legendary Fuchs rims. They feature a five-spoke design with the "rim star painted black, the wheel hump in gloss-lathed finish, and the Porsche logo in color." Priced at €5,569 ($7,248), production will be limited to 250 units. God i just fell in love!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
They look awesome, wonder how much they weight?

Old 05-10-2010, 01:48 PM
JTaylorGT has a spectacular aura aboutJTaylorGT has a spectacular aura about
Too bad for me that they only fit wide bodies (all wheel drive 997s)! But if they are only producing 250 sets as SigFan229 is saying, then it doesn't sound like it'll be an easy wheel to simply go to the dealership and order!

Old 05-10-2010, 01:58 PM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
Those wheels are SICK!!!

I have a white CS. Man, my car would look great with those wheels and the old school Porsche logo along the bottom of the door!!

Old 05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Fuchs is supposedly working on a forged version that will fit our cars.

Old 05-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Another good shot:

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
PHOENIX RISING is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sizquik
Fuchs is supposedly working on a forged version that will fit our cars.

I would love those wheels!!! The new forged version should be lighter . . . but also pricier.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Boober is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JTaylorGT
Too bad for me that they only fit wide bodies (all wheel drive 997s)! But if they are only producing 250 sets as SigFan229 is saying, then it doesn't sound like it'll be an easy wheel to simply go to the dealership and order!
Depends on the offsets. I am running wide body LM's on my C2S and they fit perfectly (better than narrow offsets IMHO).

Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
GOB
GOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud of
Fuch me, that is just the ticket! Love the old school look!

Old 05-10-2010, 05:27 PM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PHOENIX RISING
I would love those wheels!!! The new forged version should be lighter . . . but also pricier.
I hope they are priced less. the porsche OEM pricing seems extremely high for a cast wheel.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:32 PM
wa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of lightwa1l1in is a glorious beacon of light
Old 05-10-2010, 07:27 PM
GTSilver997 is infamous around these parts
very nice!....I just need a duck tail to go with it.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:41 AM
PHDX2 is infamous around these partsPHDX2 is infamous around these parts
Simply awesome!

Old 05-11-2010, 04:38 PM
jca3 is infamous around these parts
$5,495 with Pilot Sports already installed? That doesn't seem too bad...

It says it only fits widebodies... is that true?

Old 05-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
Don't mean to thread jack but Wheelstudio has the Homage to Fuchs... to fit narrow and widebodys.

Here is a link to our for sale thread.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...chs-stock.html

Did I mention they are almost 80% cheaper

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fuchs are back!