997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

WheelStudio Introduces the Ruger Mesh!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM
vraxinus is infamous around these partsvraxinus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Wheel Studio
PM Sent.
Thanks, is the price including tires or no?

Old 11-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Karl B is infamous around these parts
The wheels in question have very small openings for the lug wrench. They supplied me with a lug wrench to fit special supplied lug bolts that was almost too fat to fit in the lug holes without maring the finish. Even putting on the wheels by hand and using a torque rench to tighten them left some chips in the finish. I have spoken to them about it many times trying to get a resolutioution to the problem. They have now stoped answering my emails.

I took the wrench to a friend who took a few thousands off the diamater with a lathe, and now I can actually put a piece of masking tape around the wrench to protect the finish when using it, even though it's too late.

Use caution, the wheels do look good but there are others that sell the exact same wheel on this site, who may have better customer service.

Old 11-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
Karl, wheelstudio was recently bought out by another company. Please send an email to sales@wheelstudio.com and we will do our best to resolve the matter.

Best,
Customer Support.

Old 11-22-2010, 05:59 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to beholdWheel Studio is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vraxinus
Thanks, is the price including tires or no?

No, that price does not include tires.