997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Beige color 997 sport steering wheel installed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010 | 12:25 AM
|
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Beige color 997 sport steering wheel installed!

We just completed a 997 beige color sport steering wheel with matched perforated e-brake handle
We are so glad the customer is happy about the works we made!

We started the conversion on OEM wheel like this

Steering wheel conversion completed

Steering wheel and e-brake installed

Old 05-25-2010 | 07:56 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Where is the best place to hold that new wheel...in/around the "cutouts"? They look as if they are designed for thumbs to rest inside.

J

Old 05-25-2010 | 10:00 AM
xseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to allxseal is a name known to all
I know with the wheel you have a core exchange. What about the parking brake? I really like what you did there. Can you PM me with pricing on the park brake.

Old 05-25-2010 | 01:09 PM
|
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
PM sent
Originally Posted by xseal
I know with the wheel you have a core exchange. What about the parking brake? I really like what you did there. Can you PM me with pricing on the park brake.

Old 05-25-2010 | 05:17 PM
og risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud ofog risker has much to be proud of
Phat!

Old 05-25-2010 | 07:08 PM
avmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to allavmike is a name known to all
I have the same wheel, with the same "crease" down the middle. Any idea what that is?

Old 05-26-2010 | 07:33 AM
Banned
Matt(in MA) is infamous around these parts
That "crease" is where it splits open so the airbag can get out. All the sport wheels have it.

Nice wheel - can it be made a bit less fat?

Matt