997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

SharkWerks Primary Muffler Bypass System

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 09:06 AM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
SharkWerks Primary Muffler Bypass System

I just installed my SharkWerks bypass pipes yesterday and after about 100 miles, all I can say is *awesome*.

The fit was perfect, and the quality of the pipe is great down to the little details like the tabs to hold the collars and the polishing. The good people at SharkWerks are running a first class operation, I would recommend them to anyone.

I did the install myself, took about 2 hours using the very good instructions that were provided by SharkWerks. It was really 60 mins of install and 60 mins of OCD BS with aligning the tips probably taking me 35 mins but hey, they gotta be perfect...

The sound is just a tad louder at higher (>3500) RPM's and I get a little more gargle which is exactly what I was looking for. Nothing to upset the posh neighbors in my posh neighborhood. After lookng at a lot of videos and reading many posts, I would have loved to go all out on Tubi's or Cargraphic's but after just swinging the car this spring, I could not pull that one off with the home CFO so soon. But after getting the SharkWerks, on I will probably be able to hold on for a couple of years.

I want to thank everyone posting in this forum, they were instrumental in choosing the pipes and the vendor, and giving me the confidence to DIY.

All in all, probably one of the best mods for under a grand.

T.

Old 06-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
That's great news....you can't go wrong with any SharkWerks product - top notch guys. Enjoy...

Old 07-06-2010, 10:53 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
That's great news....you can't go wrong with any SharkWerks product - top notch guys. Enjoy...
Thanks dude!

Originally Posted by tcouture
I just installed my SharkWerks bypass pipes yesterday and after about 100 miles, all I can say is *awesome*.

The fit was perfect, and the quality of the pipe is great down to the little details like the tabs to hold the collars and the polishing. The good people at SharkWerks are running a first class operation, I would recommend them to anyone.

I did the install myself, took about 2 hours using the very good instructions that were provided by SharkWerks. It was really 60 mins of install and 60 mins of OCD BS with aligning the tips probably taking me 35 mins but hey, they gotta be perfect...

The sound is just a tad louder at higher (>3500) RPM's and I get a little more gargle which is exactly what I was looking for. Nothing to upset the posh neighbors in my posh neighborhood. After lookng at a lot of videos and reading many posts, I would have loved to go all out on Tubi's or Cargraphic's but after just swinging the car this spring, I could not pull that one off with the home CFO so soon. But after getting the SharkWerks, on I will probably be able to hold on for a couple of years.

I want to thank everyone posting in this forum, they were instrumental in choosing the pipes and the vendor, and giving me the confidence to DIY.

All in all, probably one of the best mods for under a grand.

T.
Hey T. seriously our pleasure and thanks so much for the kind words:P With the newer cars with less miles the side mufflers take a few more to break in fyi