997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

FVD Brombacher – German Quality Gauge Faces, the differences are day…and night!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
FVD Brombacher – German Quality Gauge Faces, the differences are day…and night!

Gauge faces are one of the most visible and frequently looked at components in your Porsche. Why skimp on quality? Gauge faces should have clearly visible markings and be easy to read with and without back lighting. Replacement faces should offer similar qualities, but many gauge faces on the market don’t quite make the grade. FVD gauge faces are different. What makes them different you ask? See for yourself.

In the below pictures you will see that the Tiptronic is an FVD Gauge face and the 6 speed gauge face is the competitions.

The daytime difference (the competition):
  • Darker, more yellow appearance
  • Raised orange warning lights, not flush
  • Larger, bolder script than the factory gauges
  • Ruff on the edges (not die cut)

The nighttime difference (the competition):
  • Dark orange script when back lit, unlike the FVD gauges where only the warning lights are back lit
  • Clouded and hazy numerical markings making some numbers appear darker than others
  • Warning lights are skewed

Our gauge faces kits are available in a wider variety of colors and include:
  • Both US (MPH) and ROW (Km/Hr) markings
  • 6 speed and tiptronic formats
  • Fahrenheit and Celsius

Link to 997 gauge faces on our website…

FVD gauge faces the difference is day… and night.

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 07-09-2010, 05:16 PM
leneuromancer has a spectacular aura aboutleneuromancer has a spectacular aura about
Help Me, Rhonda, Help Help Me Rhonda ...I know, your whole life, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

I would buy a set of your red in a heartbeat (to compliment the calipers and belts) ....but I can only imagine the install - I see you offer to install into a removed cluster for a reasonable [$ subjective I suppose] price - but alas dear Rhonda, how much work [or $] to pull and ship that cluster to you?

Good weekend to all - may you get her out and drive her hard (no, not Rhonda, you dirty perve's )

Old 07-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
No worries about the help me Rhonda

I will send you a pm with shipping, removal instructions, etc on monday. I see that you are in Texas, what city are you in? I may be able to set something up with a very reputable shop or dealer closer to your location.

I will give you as many options as possible so you can decide what suits your needs.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net