997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

I'm V35 and i am addicted to wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 08:52 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by utkinpol
yep. carrera classics are nice, i reverted back to them for street tires as well.
I was thinking about getting crazy and painting them gunmetal / charcoal.

Old 07-15-2010, 08:56 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sizquik
I was thinking about getting crazy and painting them gunmetal / charcoal.
crazy indeed - will ruin classic look.
but, well, it will be different. i just do not like dark rims on silver cars. for a black car - yes, charcoal would be great, but for silver - nah...

Old 07-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
V35,

Thanks for sharing your sickness – it makes those of us with the same issues feel better about our mod problems . It's always fun to see what you come up with next...

Old 07-15-2010, 10:37 AM
Jay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to beholdJay Jones is a splendid one to behold
Awesome pics Aaron, thanks for sharing! I can't decide on a favorite look, each set of wheels you chose looks incredible! On a different note, how do you like the new seats you dropped in? I have been contemplating my options seat wise, curious what you thoughts were after the install. PM me when you have a minute, thanks!

Jay

Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 AM
NC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant futureNC 997 has a brilliant future
Very nice wheel collection.. I'd be happy to drive around behind you just to pick up the parts that fall off...

Old 07-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Swiss made is infamous around these parts
In other forums they would call you a wheel *****

I like the c20's most

Last edited by Swiss made; 07-15-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:49 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jroc
You have great taste in wheels aswell. Love the 540 step lip, lm's, works, and most of all the miesters. Suprised you havent whored through some te37's with that list.
I was going to do all gloss black TE37's right before my current set, but these new Works are too nice to start experimenting again.

Originally Posted by RSSbryan
V35,

Thanks for sharing your sickness – it makes those of us with the same issues feel better about our mod problems . It's always fun to see what you come up with next...
Well if it isn't the bartender that the alcoholic comes to for a fix I'm coming back soon to get some more.

Originally Posted by Jay Jones
Awesome pics Aaron, thanks for sharing! I can't decide on a favorite look, each set of wheels you chose looks incredible! On a different note, how do you like the new seats you dropped in? I have been contemplating my options seat wise, curious what you thoughts were after the install. PM me when you have a minute, thanks!

Jay
PM sent

Originally Posted by CarGuy56
damn you are a wheel *****...haha j/k..

nice choices though...whats set lasted the longest?
Looks like the 1st set lasted the longest probably because I was afraid to switch them out for fear that I would never be satisfied after that. I was right. But these last set of wheels might be it, I really like how the car looks now, as they say (or not) the 10th times a charm!

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Ah yes, I've been a wheel ***** as well. I average about a set a year. The Classics only lasted about 3 months for me. Where are the monoblocks?? You've got to change up that look from the mesh 3 piece wheels!
Cool to see the change to the aero kit and center exit exhaust part way through! Although I did like the addition of the front lip - looks like the ROTtec Carbon piece.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:26 PM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ryem3
Ah yes, I've been a wheel ***** as well. I average about a set a year. The Classics only lasted about 3 months for me. Where are the monoblocks?? You've got to change up that look from the mesh 3 piece wheels!
Cool to see the change to the aero kit and center exit exhaust part way through! Although I did like the addition of the front lip - looks like the ROTtec Carbon piece.
I've always been into wheels with lips, but I definitely had to shake off the mesh 3 piece look haha. The front lip was an original Cargraphic lip that ROTtec made a replica of. Although if ROTtec had one back then I would have opted for it as the original Cargraphic was double the cost.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Jetpilot3 is infamous around these parts
The WORK wheels are the best look IMO.

Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
damn, nice

Old 07-15-2010, 01:29 PM
amylynn is infamous around these parts
me too

I'm addicted to shoes, too...

Attached Images  
Old 07-15-2010, 03:06 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Wow... I went through three sets and I within 1yr and people said I have issues...

You, my friend are an addict.

Last edited by JmanE55; 07-15-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:12 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
You have issues..........J/king!

Stacy

Old 07-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Guy has a reputation beyond repute
There are worse issues to have.....right???

Great choices and I bet you had some fun doing it. Isn't that why we do it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm V35 and i am addicted to wheels