997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

color to sample

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 01:47 PM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
color to sample

Does anyone know if regualar 997 and 997S can be ordered with the cool GT3 colors like that green and orange or the gorgeous montego blue? If so , how much more do they charge for that?

Old 08-02-2010, 01:49 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tromero
Does anyone know if regualar 997 and 997S can be ordered with the cool GT3 colors like that green and orange or the gorgeous montego blue? If so , how much more do they charge for that?
Yes they can . On the Turbo forum I have even seen orange Turbos.
There also is a beautiful mexico blue 997S somewhere on this forum .

Old 08-02-2010, 01:55 PM
tromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to beholdtromero is a splendid one to behold
What do they charge for that Larry? Like $3k extra? I would love a nice color like Mexico Blue with the Fuchs wheels and duck tail!

Old 08-02-2010, 02:08 PM
henrysko is infamous around these partshenrysko is infamous around these parts
Not 100% sure but I think Montego Blue is a Bimmer color.

We chose that color for our previous car - E92 335i. It's very similar to Cobalt.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
What orange? there is no orange... Move along, nothing to see here...

T. (8C6 CtS)

Old 08-02-2010, 07:11 PM
COOKINN has a spectacular aura aboutCOOKINN has a spectacular aura about
Here's my favorite color, Pure White Lightning!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:49 PM
nucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura aboutnucjd has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tcouture

T. (8C6 CtS)
Your color rocks!!!!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
$5500 options, I believe add 6 months on top of normal productions time. Mine is color to sample pastel yellow!

Old 08-02-2010, 09:50 PM
JohnAMG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tcouture

T. (8C6 CtS)
Love your color!!! My next Porsche will be orange in color.

John

Old 08-02-2010, 10:57 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
What do they charge for that Larry? Like $3k extra? I would love a nice color like Mexico Blue with the Fuchs wheels and duck tail!
I don't know how much it costs . I never ordered a car with it but was amazed at the Riviera Blue Gt3 I saw awhile back.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:00 AM
DÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant futureDÜnkleblau S has a brilliant future
Midnight non-metallic blue paint to sample

My new girl, Betsy Dunkleblau (dark blue) is paint to sample; the red Brembo's against the blue are hot

$5500 retail.

Attached Images  
Old 08-03-2010, 07:56 AM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
I love blue on a Porsche .

J

Old 08-03-2010, 12:05 PM
I meant Maritime blue, not montego which is indeed a BMW color.

Attached Images  
Old 08-03-2010, 05:50 PM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
I meant Maritime blue, not montego which is indeed a BMW color.
+1 blue pcars. I am just a sucker for Maritime Blue, Riviera Blue, Olso Blue, and Mexico Blue. They are all killer colors.

T. (who thinks ecru is a food, not a color)

Old 08-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Howie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to beholdHowie is a splendid one to behold
So nice to pay $5,500 retail in US dollars. It hurts here in Aus, they charge us $20,000 AUD for the same privilege

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: color to sample