997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

did I just Blow dry my Porsche ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 08:54 AM
EricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond reputeEricP has a reputation beyond repute
Beats the heck out of my process...

Wash car, towel dry, drive around the neighborhood to extract all droplets, towel dry, repeat neighborhood drive to extract droplets, towel dry...etc..

those water beads come from every nook and cranny imaginable. Leaf blower is a capital idea!!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:09 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EricP
Beats the heck out of my process...

Wash car, towel dry, drive around the neighborhood to extract all droplets, towel dry, repeat neighborhood drive to extract droplets, towel dry...etc..

those water beads come from every nook and cranny imaginable. Leaf blower is a capital idea!!
And your process beats the heck out of my process...

Sell black car, buy white car, wash car, towel dry, ignore droplets (because they aren't as visible anymore), go inside, drink beer, repeat last step when necessary....

Old 02-04-2011, 09:29 AM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
AirWand

Old 02-04-2011, 01:52 PM
dallas8888 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSixy
I use this Metro Air Force Blaster since day one. I kicked myself in the nuts for not having used it on my previous cars.

http://www.autoanything.com/car-care...en=13587917894

They have the Blaster (B3-CD) and the MasterBlaster (MB3-CD). Question, do you think the regular Blaster is enough for the car? I guess I mean do you need to get real close for it to work, or can you stay back a few inches from the surface. (And no doubt, the wax/sealent type makes a huge difference).

I've also heard (although I have a 20amp plug for my lift to use) that the BasterBlaster will trip a 15amp easy.

..........so in-a-nutshell, you still happy whith the Blaster? And thanks

Called a dealer today in Toronto....says most people buy the B3-CD with no complaints. They've also been using the B3-CD in their shop for 3yrs.