997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

New Shoes (Wheels)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 10:50 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Let's go for a drive this weekend!

Old 11-14-2010, 02:27 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jjc4scab
Buddy.....those are awesome! Luv the back cave!

Jim
/\/\ +1 those look insane! The rear concave looks oh so good. Nicely Done Stacey.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:44 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bavorak
/\/\ +1 those look insane! The rear concave looks oh so good. Nicely Done Stacey.
Thanks...!
I am really happy with the look......

Actually just detailed it up today,hopefully I can get some professional looking pics soon!
Here are a couple of more pics.....

Stacy

Last edited by justatoy; 11-22-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:41 PM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
I'll be honest with ya.......I'm typically not much up on large wheels BUT those are great looking! (I like the squared-off look of the spokes themselves, then it hits thatt hits that 1" looking inner rim area)

Very VERY nice indeed !!!

Old 01-11-2011, 12:11 AM
rrsupercharged is infamous around these parts
I love the rims! Looks like a pain in the butt to clean though.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:19 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
I like them 10X better than the gold ones!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:43 AM
11' AW M3 is infamous around these parts
damn looks good. Need some top down pics!

Old 01-11-2011, 06:07 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rrsupercharged
I love the rims! Looks like a pain in the butt to clean though.
These couldn't be ant easy to clean,IMO.With the spokes like this,I could do a brake job without removing the wheels,LOL!
BUT as as cleaning,I just use a soft bristle brush...SIMPLE!

Originally Posted by michaeldantep
I like them 10X better than the gold ones!
Thanks....
But for me I like the gold ones equally as much....they just give the car a different look!
Kinda neat having two different sets of wheels....will allow me to change the look of my car in a short time!

Originally Posted by 11' AW M3
damn looks good. Need some top down pics!
When the weather gets better,my friend!

Stacy

Old 01-11-2011, 06:39 AM
utkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond reputeutkinpol has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by justatoy
These couldn't be ant easy to clean,IMO.With the spokes like this,I could do a brake job without removing the wheels,LOL!
BUT as as cleaning,I just use a soft bristle brush...SIMPLE!

Thanks....
But for me I like the gold ones equally as much....they just give the car a different look!
Kinda neat having two different sets of wheels....will allow me to change the look of my car in a short time!

When the weather gets better,my friend!

Stacy
those are way better than gold ones. nice job, really.

Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
Surfevo is infamous around these parts
Those wheels are sick, love the concave!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Originally Posted by utkinpol
those are way better than gold ones. nice job, really.
Originally Posted by Surfevo
Those wheels are sick, love the concave!
Thanks Guys...appreciate the feedback/compliments!

Cheers,

Stacy

Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
BruceWonder is infamous around these parts
best 5 spoke wheels ive seen on a 997

Old 05-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Former Vendor
Tal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you much for the reference. We certainly would be more then happy to supply you guys with DPE wheels. We are a master dealer for them:

http://execstudio.com/products_wheels_dpe.htm

Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
yvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of lightyvesvidal is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by justatoy

Stacy, do you use wheel spacers on these ones? They look fantastic on your black car..... and the shine is out of this world... My Gosh! What kind of wax is that?

Yves

Old 05-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by yvesvidal
Stacy, do you use wheel spacers on these ones? They look fantastic on your black car..... and the shine is out of this world... My Gosh! What kind of wax is that?

Yves
Thank you Yves,

NO spacers used on the wheels at all.......

As far as wax,here is what I use...

It was polished with Menzerna Power Finish and finished with Menzerna 85RD and the sealant is Menzerna Powerlock.

Last edited by justatoy; 05-06-2011 at 03:41 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes (Wheels)