997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Hot chicks luv Porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 06:04 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
My car managed to get me the lady in my avatar,LOL!

Oh wait...that may be the other way around.............after-all she makes the payment

Stacy

Old 10-20-2010, 07:15 PM
csm356 is infamous around these parts
The 997? Nuthin'.
But I can't put gas in the 356 without it starting a conversation, man, woman, kids, talking dogs. Don't know whether its the rarity, age, style, esthetic. It ain't me, that's for sure cuz the car looks better after 12 years and I sure don't!

I'm sure if my son was driving the 997 he'd get more attention.
I _know_ my daughter would, but she ain't. Not 'til after high school, anyways.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:32 PM
mshanler has a spectacular aura aboutmshanler has a spectacular aura aboutmshanler has a spectacular aura about
After reading this thread, I'm sure lots of 6speeders went to Amazon.com and ordered toddler car seats + cabbage patch kids and rear seat doggy-liners...

I get at least a few comments each month when the top is down......but I've never had anyone start up a conversation while in my nondescript Volvo.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:00 PM
amylynn is infamous around these parts
If the windows are down, I usually get at least one "look" if I'm stopped in traffic....sometimes I'll get a comment. When the top is down, I get engaged in lots of conversations.

When I've swapped cars with my husband, he's said that nobody talks to him in my 911. When I've been in his Ferrari, I've had a disproportionate number of conversations (men, women, kids...even had a dog bark at me.)

I don't know about the 'hot chicks love Porsche's" comment, though. My girlfriends have never really talked about cars...or... guys in cars for that matter. I'm sure the younger women that are making contact with ya'll have seen to much VH1.

Last edited by amylynn; 10-20-2010 at 08:08 PM. Reason: additional comment on original post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
roppy5 is infamous around these parts
I'd have to agree that men notice my car much more than women do. That's cool though.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:15 AM
EvoX to 997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by roppy5
I'd have to agree that men notice my car much more than women do. That's cool though.
haha not good to hear. i am looking to upgrade to a more mature refined sports car. one of the reasons being, as my friend put it, the kinds of cars ive been driving these past few years are "d**k magnets" and its true. my cars gets tons of looks and compliments/questions from young dudes and its not exactly the attention im looking to get. im a young dude myself so if a car could get me some extra lady attention that would be a plus!

my former cars btw: 04 subaru wrx, 04 subaru sti, 08 mitsu evo x... aka d**k magnets.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:52 AM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
If your looking for a chick magnet

Just get a MB SL and be done with it. I'll stick to cars that turn me on and if women like my car thats great and if they don't I did not buy it for them anyway.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Xander is just really niceXander is just really niceXander is just really niceXander is just really nice
I buy cars for me, not the onlookers.

X...

Old 10-22-2010, 09:29 AM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Being young, married, and having two kids- I appreciate that the Porsche gets no attention. The ONLY people who ever bat an eye at porsches are owners or previous owners. they "get it." To everyone else, it might as well be a Honda Civic.

I had a couple month stint in an orange lotus, which was annoying how much attention it got. I tinted the windows black so I didn't have to get stared at by every person on the road. You could bet that at every single stop light, someone would ask what it is, rev their engines to race, ask how much it costs, give you a thumbs up, take pictures, or yell a myriad of other questions and comments. It was funny, but the car was not something you could get away with going 5mph over the speed limit in without the same attention. I was pulled over by a cop who just wanted to know what kind of car it was.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 AM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
I was on a red traffic light, just the other day, waiting for the green, when a lady, who was driving a nice black S5 in front of me, came out of her car and came over to chat and give me her number, she was completely oblivious to the light now turning green and the bunch of people honking behind us. I was completely flabbergasted.

I had the two boosters for my rugrats in the rear, they did not register with her either...

I have never, ever, had that happen when driving my seal gray '02... Maybe it is a color thing?

T.

Old 10-22-2010, 10:57 PM
REFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really niceREFLUX is just really nice
I was driving past a park to drop some stuff off at a friend's place when I drove past a couple girls walking through . The windows were rolled down and one of them yelled, "Nice car." Not expecting it and not thinking anything of it, I just kept driving.
On the way back the same 3 girls were still there sitting in the grass, same girl yells out "I love you!" This time I was semi-aware that a comment would come from them so I gave them a thumbs up, right as I did that 2 of the girls laughed and #3 then screamed out "I'll give you head!!!"

They didn't look like prostitutes...

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 AM
gt3rs. is infamous around these parts
I aggree about the color effect!!!

Originally Posted by tcouture

I have never, ever, had that happen when driving my seal gray '02... Maybe it is a color thing?

T.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:30 AM
tcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to beholdtcouture is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gt3rs.
I aggree about the color effect!!!
Could be a French thing too .

T.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:37 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
It depends where you live but around here big trucks attract a lot of girls.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Rascus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HATTRICK
Indeed, they most certainly do.

I've spent a lot of time in VA and never seen a lady as sexy as this one!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hot chicks luv Porsches?