997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Hot chicks luv Porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:19 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Being young, married, and having two kids- I appreciate that the Porsche gets no attention. The ONLY people who ever bat an eye at porsches are owners or previous owners. they "get it." To everyone else, it might as well be a Honda Civic.

I had a couple month stint in an orange lotus, which was annoying how much attention it got. I tinted the windows black so I didn't have to get stared at by every person on the road. You could bet that at every single stop light, someone would ask what it is, rev their engines to race, ask how much it costs, give you a thumbs up, take pictures, or yell a myriad of other questions and comments. It was funny, but the car was not something you could get away with going 5mph over the speed limit in without the same attention. I was pulled over by a cop who just wanted to know what kind of car it was.
lol! Good post. That's exactly how I felt when driving the 996 C2.

I just took my GT-R to Pidgeon Forge, TN last week, and I couldn't get gas, a sub at Subway, or even go through the drive-thru at Arby's without people asking questions, asking me to pull over so they can take pics, start conversations while others are waiting for me to move...

(I like fast food while on road trips)

If it wasn't people at these wonderful establishments, it was random men AND women pulling up next to me on the streets/interstates - stalking, waving, etc... Including one woman in a 997 vert, and another in MB vert (even some older people).
Sometimes, it gets scary.

It was something - everyday. With the 911, I just blended in.

Last edited by jaspergtr; 10-23-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:39 PM
C.Plavan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HATTRICK
Indeed, they most certainly do.

That is the classic case of "Buttercar"
I like everything except her car....

Old 10-23-2010, 10:31 PM
adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !adias Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr

I just took my GT-R to Pidgeon Forge, TN last week, and I couldn't get gas, a sub at Subway, or even go through the drive-thru at Arby's without people asking questions, asking me to pull over so they can take pics, start conversations while others are waiting for me to move...

Are you serious? The GT-R is one of the most understated sedans/coupes on the road. It looks just like any other Japanese car. On the West coast there are tons of those and they look like other Nissans/Toyotas/Hyundais.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
thats why I like to go out with the Panamera now..... with the 911... I could only pick up ONE chick..... with the Panny... I can get 3!

Old 10-24-2010, 07:02 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy
My car managed to get me the lady in my avatar,LOL!

Oh wait...that may be the other way around.............after-all she makes the payment

Stacy
ME 2.....

Old 10-24-2010, 07:06 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by adias
Are you serious? The GT-R is one of the most understated sedans/coupes on the road. It looks just like any other Japanese car. On the West coast there are tons of those and they look like other Nissans/Toyotas/Hyundais.
Dead serious...

Every damn day it was somebody else... I went through an Arby's, and this dude pulled up in a jacked up 4X4 GMC, asked me if he could just look at the car. He then got out took pictures (while the drive-thru line was moving).

Even just yesterday, when I was taking my kids to the playground - I got grilled.

Like I said - sometimes it's ok (I enjoy a conversation with an average enthusiast), but sometimes it goes over the top.

Last week, I went to the grocery store for a couple of things, came out the car, and there was this guy taking pictures. I think I had three kids with me, and they were all getting in the car, and this guy just wouldn't stop talking to me. Asking me what kind of car it was, how much it costs, how fast does it go, etc...

But people who think like you (the GT-R looks like the average Japanese import) are the people that don't ask questions, or already know it's just a 350Z GT-R, the next Chrysler 300 (yes, outside CMP, in Kershaw, SC - I was asked at a stop light, with this person I was trying to ignore, but just honked until I responded and asked if it was the new 300, because of the size of the wheels) - this was over this past summer.

Hell, I can't even go to Krispy Kreme without stupid questions, about how the family can fit inside - as if one of them rode in the trunk on the way there.

Stalkers - everyday. They are dangerous, because sometimes they hide out in blind spots, and other times they make the wife nervous.

I certainly did NOT buy this car because of its styling. I agree that it doesn't resemble any kind of special car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Zymi is infamous around these parts
Indeed, they most certainly do.

Stunning.....the car is nice too. Will there be pics without the glasses?

Old 10-24-2010, 07:43 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rvhpno80
me 2.....
rofl.....

Old 10-24-2010, 09:04 AM
Rascus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by justatoy
rofl.....
Both of you are lucky.

Now to get mine posing

Old 10-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
My experience has been a mixed bag - on one hand, I had two teenage girls flash me (sorry Chris Hansen) while I was driving my turbo, and then there was the infamous time when I found a note tucked under the windshield wiper of my yellow 987S that stated in flowery female cursive "Really nice car.. to bad about your *****".

Old 10-24-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Alan
... "Really nice car.. to bad about your *****".

Holy s***!!! That is !

Old 10-24-2010, 12:27 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Talking That's rich... (yes... pun)

Originally Posted by djantlive
yeah, i don't find 911 attract much attention from woman. i mean, 911 is a nice looking car but not really sexy.

woman are more attracted to Ferrari, Lamborghini, and even MB SL.
Women are attracted to the money behind the Ferrari, Lambo... or SL...

The cars really don't mean alot to them unless they get'em in the divorce.

Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 AM
RF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really niceRF5BPilot is just really nice
My guess is that what's attractive varies with age.

Yet, I've never found any female who made a big deal out of my car was anyone I enjoyed spending time with. All enjoyed a nice car, but other things were more important. I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. But then, I've always been attracted to confident, smart women. That said, it's nice to have someone who shares your hobbies and interests.

I heard an older woman counselling a younger one, "Getting a man is easy. All you need to do is enjoy sex and the activities he enjoys. The rest is common sense."

To me, the problem with Porsche's is that for so many people, they're aspirational. Attracts creeps who are full of themselves. I keep looking for another marque that I'd enjoy driving as much and is so good at so many things at once. Haven't found one yet.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:31 PM
HATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Zymi
Stunning.....the car is nice too. Will there be pics without the glasses?
Sure....here ya go. This taken at the Porsche Parade and then one down at the house in Naples....with a smile that leaves the boys speechless.

Last edited by HATTRICK; 10-25-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:07 PM
tourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud oftourbillon001 has much to be proud of
she is beautiful

Sure....here ya go. This taken at the Porsche Parade and then one down at the house in Naples....with a smile that leaves the boys speechless.

The car is pretty hot too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hot chicks luv Porsches?