997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Hot chicks luv Porsches?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 03:38 PM
WaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond reputeWaltB has a reputation beyond repute
Are you sure they are not simply looking at their reflections and waving at themselves? Most women think you are driving a squished Volkswagen.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Rascus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HATTRICK
Sure....here ya go. This taken at the Porsche Parade and then one down at the house in Naples....with a smile that leaves the boys speechless.

You're one lucky dude! She's amazing.

Old 10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Well then,while we are it........here is my contribution,LOL!
Normally she is really camera shy...!
Just had this done by Zazzle in a poster for my garage..plus a few other pics as well!

Last edited by justatoy; 10-25-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:38 AM
hockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant futurehockeyguy4u has a brilliant future
Also, in a few select neighborhoods, the men sometimes look at you too, not only at the porsche.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:43 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hockeyguy4u
Also, in a few select neighborhoods, the men sometimes look at you too, not only at the porsche.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:12 AM
sizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond reputesizquik has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, my wife hates my car and prefers her "superior" Acura TSX. go figure.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:59 AM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
i feel like girls and any interest in cars is very much a florida/california thing. after moving to new york from california, girls either a. don't have a clue. or b. do have a clue and hate cars that could be perceived as anything but modest. my girlfriend comes from straight up STUPID money and any car that isn't a BMW or Volvo to her is "gauche" or "gaudy." we went to visit my parents in california and i was going to borrow a friends cayman s and she was too embarrassed to ride in it so i borrowed another friends acura rsx. oh well. hopefully it will save me money on a car for her if we ever decide to get more serious.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Zymi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by HATTRICK
Sure....here ya go. This taken at the Porsche Parade and then one down at the house in Naples....with a smile that leaves the boys speechless.
She is beautiful....

Old 10-26-2010, 05:25 PM
Rascus is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by justatoy
Well then,while we are it........here is my contribution,LOL!
Normally she is really camera shy...!
Just had this done by Zazzle in a poster for my garage..plus a few other pics as well!

Good god man you're killing me!

Old 10-27-2010, 08:25 AM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by justatoy

Would it be out of line to say I want this poster for my garage too? Nah, take it as flattery.

Congrats on the great car and girl.

To the question at hand, however- did your car get the girl or does the girl think the car is "ok"?

Old 10-27-2010, 08:31 AM
justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !justatoy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Would it be out of line to say I want this poster for my garage too? Nah, take it as flattery.

Congrats on the great car and girl.

To the question at hand, however- did your car get the girl or does the girl think the car is "ok"?
First of all thanks....and she thanks you too!She says she could sell you a poster !
In my case,a long time ago,when I had another vehicle and first saw her....she noticed the vehicle when I pulled into the restaurant parking lot.So IMO....you wear your car like you wear your clothes.What you wear may appeal to some woman and not others,kinda like our cars!
BUT she does LOVE this car and when I was trying to sell it a while ago was quite ticked about it!

Cheers,

Stacy

Old 10-27-2010, 10:31 AM
recipefor is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci
...hopefully it will save me money on a car for her if we ever decide to get more serious.
lol, good luck with that. It's been my experience that these things are said, but when it's actually time to go get that car...